Versteinert

[MOC] Music Shop - alt build of LEGO 10312 Jazz Club

Maybe at some point I'll be able to finish an alternative build for a LEGO modular building sooner than a year after the release. Anyway here is my alt build for the LEGO 10312 Jazz Club - the Music Shop.
On the ground floor one can find the small music shop, where you can buy instruments, records and equipment, and the little motorcycle workshop "2 Wheels". On the second floor minifigs can visit their psychotherapist in his practice with reception and waiting room and the treatment room. And on the second floor there is a small apartment with stuff like pizza and glasses laying and standing around, messy bed and so on. I thought, the resident may be some bachelor or student, but actually the main reason why the apartment isn't tidied up is that there were the right bricks for this ;)
On the backside of the building is a garage door that leads into the motorcycle workshop. The lower part is easily removable to make it look as if it is open.
As usual I made some instructions that can be found at rebrickable https://reb.li/m/170217

I hope you like it anyway ;)

53465996076_d4ec013004_c.jpgThe Music Shop - LEGO 10312 alt build by Versteinert, auf Flickr

640x425.JPG

640x640.JPG

640x425.JPG

640x425.jpg

640x640.JPG

640x640.JPG

640x640.JPG