Sign in to follow this  
Pchan1983

REVIEW: 21341 Disney Hocus Pocus: The Sanderson Sisters' Cottage

Here is my review on LEGO Ideas 21341 Disney Hocus Pocus: The Sanderson Sisters' Cottage:

THE GOOD:

• Looks Great, not too big and not too small.
  • Exterior details are lovely.
  • Interesting way to install the roof.
  • Very nice action feature having the smoke in chimney working with the rotation of the water wheel.
  • Excellent minifigures!

THE NOT SO GOOD:

• There are parts of the interior very hard to access with big adult hands XD

It is a great set.  Looks great, refreshing and fun build.  I really like it.  The highlight for me though is the details on the exteriors, this set looks really good whether it's on a shelf on its own or integrated in your own LEGO layout.  The way to install the roofs is also very refreshing.  There are tons of interior details packed in side, unfortunately, while one side of the roof can be opened and one side of the wall opens like a door, there are parts of the interior becomes very inaccessible once you completed.  This pretty much the only thing I would complain about XD. Because I haven't watched any other reviews nor designer video, I didn't know about the action feature integrated with the chimney and water wheel, it's very cool and the moment I noticed it, it kinda blown me away.  On top of an excellent build, the minifigures are top notch!  There are so many exclusive hair and torso pieces in this set and they are great.  Given it's a licensed set, I doubt we could get extra easily.  At the end of the day though, this is an excellent set not to be missed by anyone.