Microdragons

I Need to Delete My Account

As the title says, I need to delete my account. How do I do so?

Also, I would like to say on my way out that I signed up for this forum when I was 13, and ya'll were right for putting me in the cake room twice on account of acting immature.(I'm legitimately 22 now)

We don't delete accounts, to maintain the threads that you were active in. We can lock the account which will remove your access, but leave the posts. 

On 12/1/2023 at 11:45 PM, Microdragons said:

What about right to be forgotten?

https://support.google.com/legal/answer/10769224?hl=en

Stop logging in and you'll be forgotten about in no time. :pir-laugh:

Also, a ruling against Google and it's search engine is not applicable to this site.  CCPA, CPRA and VCDPA are more applicable to you and what you asking for but they apply to personal information given to a business such as name, address, phone number, SS number and the like, none of which should have been posted here in the first place. To my knowledge, and I have been moderating websites for nearly 20 years, there is no law requiring forums to delete accounts upon request.

Edited by Lego Tom

That relates to delisting a person so that their name does not appear in search engines, not to deleting an account on a privately run forum. As your personal details are secured, we do not have any GDPR issues (I would know, my job requires stringent protocols). The account name can be changed to something generic, you can remove your e-mail address from the account, we can even add you to the banned accounts group if you so wish. 

It does make me curious though - what could you possibly have done to want your account removed so thoroughly?