Sign in to follow this  
HippHaferbrei

LEGO STAR WARS 75345

Hello, I am new here. I bought a return pallet full of Lego Battlepacks. I currently have 150x of the 75345, all NEW and ORIGINAL packaging, some are just a little damaged. Do you have any idea where I can sell the sets ? I do the whole thing commercially, so B2B deals or warranty would not be a problem. I am looking forward to all suggestions, thank you very much :)

Hallo, ich bin neu hier. Ich habe eine Retourenpalette voller Lego Battlepacks gekauft. Aktuell habe ich 150x von der 75345, alle NEU und ORIGINAL verpackt, einige sind nur etwas beschädigt. Habt ihr eine Ahnung wo ich die Sets verkaufen kann ? Ich mache das ganze Gewerblich, somit waren wären B2B Deals, oder Gewährleistung kein Problem. Ich bin auf alle Vorschläge gespannt, Vielen Dank :)

Hello and welcome to Eurobricks.I'm going to lock this thread and move it for now. Here on the site we ask that you wait until you have 100 posts before buying, trading, or selling on the forum. We have a dedicated part of the site for these things. Interact with the community (but don't spam posts!) and you'll be ready in no time!