MKJoshA

LEGO Star Wars 2024 Set Discussion - READ FIRST POST!!!

1 hour ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I would actually prefer that it did not include Koska, since I prefer battle packs to have generic characters. She and Axe could appear in a Gauntlet fighter, or something like that.

I think you're kiving Koska Reeves too much credit by assuming she's not just a generic character. She's just a generic blue mandalorian with the female face configuration on the helmet. They can call her koska reeves all they want but it doesn't change the fact that i'm gonna have an army of like 25 of her. It's like when they used to put black accessories on a generic P1 clone and call it a "clone commander" like yeah sure lego, wink wink, that's definitely what i'm using that as.

1 hour ago, Matichado said:

Hey was BrickLink hacked? A guy said that on Instagram and the website is not working. I’m very worried cause I wanted to buy some LEGO stuff for Christmas there

Maybe? They got a hack threat, but it is not clear at this point if they were actually hacked. 

1 hour ago, Kaijumeister said:

On Discord, both the dude who first broke the news of the Z-95 on Discord as well as @itsjustajoe are indicating there’s no Ahsoka stuff for next year. 

I just talked to @fateful on Discord (legit source), and he confirmed the Z-95! It is $40, August 2024 release, and likely has three Minifigs (TBD currently). 

35 minutes ago, Hhalcyon said:

I think you're kiving Koska Reeves too much credit by assuming she's not just a generic character. She's just a generic blue mandalorian with the female face configuration on the helmet. They can call her koska reeves all they want but it doesn't change the fact that i'm gonna have an army of like 25 of her. It's like when they used to put black accessories on a generic P1 clone and call it a "clone commander" like yeah sure lego, wink wink, that's definitely what i'm using that as.

She is generic-looking, but distinct enough (no markings at all on her helmet) that I would rather not have to army-build her. 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

14 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

I just talked to @fateful on Discord (legit source), and he confirmed the Z-95! It is $40, August 2024 release, and likely has three Minifigs (TBD currently). 

Wow! Never would have predicted this. For me, it has to have a Clone Pilot…or I am not buying. 

Edited by ArrowBricks

23 minutes ago, ArrowBricks said:

For me, it has to have a Clone Pilot…or I am not buying. 

100% agreed

No Ahsoka sets next summer is a bummer, but on the flip-side it's also really thrilling because now we have more open slots for other stuff. Lego is doing CW era right these days. I am not a fan of the Z-95 but I applaud the price and not putting it in a combo pack. We still have a lot of slots open. It would be pretty funny if Lego dropped a play-scale Venator after all the UCS fomo. They kinda did the same thing with the Gunship. I thought I saw somewhere that the mando bunker and BP could be combined, does that imply some sort of structure/platform build for the mando BP?

3 minutes ago, Alex_South said:

No Ahsoka sets next summer is a bummer

It does make sense given LEGO’s turnaround time on spoiler sets, though. Ahsoka 2025 hype!!! 

Just now, ArrowBricks said:

75399 Microscale Jedi Temple, includes Yaddle. €/$159.99. 

From Instagram, take it with a pinch of salt.

18 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

itstrue-allofit.gif

1 minute ago, ArrowBricks said:

Come on then, reveal everything you know! ;) 

$160 Microscale Jedi Temple in August with Yaddle has been confirmed on Discord (source is legit). 

Edited by Classic_Spaceman

2 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

$160 Microscale Jedi Temple in August with Yaddle has been confirmed on Discord (source is legit). 

I can now die happy! FINALLY lego is releasing a jedi temple! 

2 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Forget Ahsoka, if they give us the main trio in their CW outfits I am going all in on a CW display.

3 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

Honestly, was not expecting that. It's not that I don't like the model, it's just that I've never really cared about the jedi temple (aside from the council room) and that it takes away a price slot from other sets that fans would want more. 

Disappointment imo

2 minutes ago, Alex_South said:

Forget Ahsoka, if they give us the main trio in their CW outfits I am going all in on a CW display.

Maybe it will be like the Hogwarts Grounds released this year and therefore only have one figure. 

3 minutes ago, Alex_South said:

The Temple only includes Yaddle. 

1 minute ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

The Temple only includes Yaddle. 

Oh for sure, I just mean in general these sets are all geared around PT/CW era which IMO makes it increasingly likely we see some new versions of those characters considering they did appear in Ahsoka Ep. 5, so in a way maybe "Ahsoka" sets are still on the menu. A jedi temple will also be an incredible addition to a lot of displays.

6 minutes ago, Alex_South said:

Oh for sure, I just mean in general these sets are all geared around PT/CW era which IMO makes it increasingly likely we see some new versions of those characters 

Ah, OK - In that case, I agree! 

OK, so @itsjustajoe just messaged me on Discord and said that there is apparently some leaker drama, and the source who confirmed the Z-95 and Jedi Temple may have been fed false information. It is not clear yet if that is the case, nor whether the sets they confirmed are part of that drama-disinfo, but it is something to keep in-mind. Ugh. 🙄🙄🙄

9 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

OK, so @itsjustajoe just messaged me on Discord and said that there is apparently some leaker drama, and the source who confirmed the Z-95 and Jedi Temple may have been fed false information. It is not clear yet if that is the case, nor whether the sets they confirmed are part of that drama-disinfo, but it is something to keep in-mind. Ugh. 🙄🙄🙄

Ok, sounds like we should keep expectations in check and not get our hopes up - there’s been such an overflow of information in the past 24 hours that false rumours could line up with actual information. 

That being said, Yaddle could easily fit as an anniversary figure imo 

14 minutes ago, Classic_Spaceman said:

What a shocker! Not.