Sign in to follow this  
Mitsman

[MOC] Adventures of Bricks & Sorcery (ABS)

Hi guys,

I decided to make a single thread for all of my projects regarding ABS to avoid multiples and clattering up of the forum. So all of my posts regarding projects for Adventures of Bricks & Sorcery will be posted here. Not rules updates though, these will remain in the media and gaming section as they are not MOCs but a gaming system... (link). Now that everything is clear I hope people like my gaming approach to MOCs.

So I had comments from people telling me that the basic dungeons would look better with walls around the rooms instead of gaps. I tried it out and here are the results!

2fBuMV9.png

eZ9ZDlP.png

4NkN5kT.png

So that's it for now...

Mitsman

Edited by Mitsman

@GroverHey, thanks for the vote of confidence! No, I do not plan to submit at LEGO ideas. I have been doing this for fun for the last 5 years!

9 hours ago, Mitsman said:

@GroverHey, thanks for the vote of confidence! No, I do not plan to submit at LEGO ideas. I have been doing this for fun for the last 5 years!

In that case, I think it looks good. If it were going into Ideas, I'd suggest making the rooms modular so they can be arranged into any size board for customization, which would help your ratings.  Since that makes no difference, I think it looks good!