VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

I agree. Bar the torso, VASTUS IS AWESOME. My fav legend, pardon Mata Nui. Duh. =P

Hewkii9-Nope. I think it was from BZPower. Weren't you the guy who posted the summer '09 pics on BZP first?

Edited by Mesonak

I agree. Bar the torso, VASTUS IS AWESOME. My fav legend, pardon Mata Nui. Duh. =P

Hewkii9-Nope. I think it was from BZPower. Weren't you the guy who posted the summer '09 pics on BZP first?

hey, I think you're right. That's quite a reputation if accurate, Hewkii9!

And I'm LOVING Vastus' clear tubing. It has that bit of green running down the center(like poison, I guess) and just looks so nice. His parts will look great in their respective boxes when I disassemble him later this year... You know, a month from now when we get our first glimpse at 2010...

hey, I think you're right. That's quite a reputation if accurate, Hewkii9!

And I'm LOVING Vastus' clear tubing. It has that bit of green running down the center(like poison, I guess) and just looks so nice. His parts will look great in their respective boxes when I disassemble him later this year... You know, a month from now when we get our first glimpse at 2010...

Agreed. I think poison was what they were going for. To fit the whole snake/reptile/serpent thing. And it's awesome. ^.^

And 2010....Wonder what we're gonna have for that....?

*Daydreams*

Edited by Mesonak

Agreed. I think poison was what they were going for. To fit the whole snake/reptile/serpent thing. And it's awesome. ^.^

And 2010....Wonder what we're gonna have for that....?

*Daydreams*

Monstrous beings. The tan one has a circular mouth like a worm.

Some trans-parts, some rubbery-organic parts, awesome weapons. The projectiles are parasites of some sort that I think launch out of the arm(which is a new part) and the impulses have a new design.

Can't tell what the hell the good guys are...

...or so i imagine... only time will tell...

Edited by ---Vertea---

Monstrous beings. The tan one has a circular mouth like a worm.

Some trans-parts, some rubbery-organic parts, awesome weapons. The projectiles are parasites of some sort that I think launch out of the arm(which is a new part) and the impulses have a new design.

Can't tell what the hell the good guys are...

...or so i imagine... only time will tell...

We've already had Barraki, so we need some heavy elemental sets now IMO. Or canister sets with roller-skates and sawblades of doom. :classic:

We've already had Barraki, so we need some heavy elemental sets now IMO. Or canister sets with roller-skates and sawblades of doom. :classic:

NO to the roller-skates, YES to the sawblades. =P

Meh, some elemental sets would be nice. But I'm with the parasitic arm launcher thingies that Vertea proposed. =P

the titan mata nui is liek so last.. day ago. seriously youre tad late cronk =]

offtopic: vertea, is your avvie from 9?

Edited by Phantoka_Chirox

yes...the general opinion now is that the set sucks as a set, but as a parts pack is the biggest gold mine we've ever had.

I was gonna say "except without the gold"

But that mask is starting to look gold

I'd have hope, but nah

the titan mata nui is liek so last.. day ago. seriously youre tad late cronk =]

offtopic: vertea, is your avvie from 9?

yes-as is my sig. They're both screen caps I cropped from the recent Trailer.

Sawblades would be VERY badass, and Elemental theme would work for the hseroes, but I'd like another set of villains that are alien monsters-each belonging to it's own element.

And I REEEEALY want to see parasites.

I now know what Vastus needs. That green-lime Carapar torso from Karzahni. THAT would make him epic.

Yeah!

-Ikk

It would make his torso too bulky compared to the rest of him. He's more of a sleek, edgy guy lol

DAAAAMN! I suddenly want those sets!

Haha he took pictures of the most boring ones IMO. Mata Nui is super popular (which is not a surprise xD), almost everyone who has legends has Mata Nui.

Speaking of which I bought all the Legends last night on the TRU website. Should be here sometime next week. I'll try to get some good pictures of Vastus and Kiina, possibly make them look /good/ like they should be.

hooray

Despite not buying any lego sets, I think I might head out to Meijer and target tomorrow to see if they have any of the new sets.

All these pictures are making me want them somewhat.

Anyone care to help me figure out which one has the most new pieces and recolors? I don't care who I get, I just want one with the most new/recolored pieces.

Haha he took pictures of the most boring ones IMO. Mata Nui is super popular (which is not a surprise xD), almost everyone who has legends has Mata Nui.

Speaking of which I bought all the Legends last night on the TRU website. Should be here sometime next week. I'll try to get some good pictures of Vastus and Kiina, possibly make them look /good/ like they should be.

hooray

XD

Meh, Vastus looks great IMO, except for the torso. And I might be getting Mata Nui and Vastus this weekend.

VBBN: Well...Mata Nui has a heck of a lot of recolors. But then again, so does Ackar. And Stronius has a lot of new pieces. But Vastus has fewer new/recolored than those three, as do Gelu and Kiina. But then again, Kiina has a lot too....And Vastus has the scythe, the armor, the new joints, the helm....AGH ITS SO CONFUSING

I'd say go with Mata Nui, Kiina, or Stronius. IMO, go with Mata Nui.

Edited by Mesonak

Yeah, Mata Nui is what I am thinking. Doesn't seem like he is too bad.

Anyone care to help me figure out which one has the most new pieces and recolors? I don't care who I get, I just want one with the most new/recolored pieces.

Ackar has the most recolours. Almost every piece on him is a recolour of a piece we've never had in that colour before.

Mata Nui has a ton of brand new molds and recolours.

Gelu has two new molds, and one new recolour.

Stronius has three new molds, and no recolours.

Gelu has five new molds, and at least three new recolours (are the dark blue Metru legs new?)

Vastus has four new molds, and two recolours.

Epic DV is epic. So are the pictures.

:blush: Just wait...

Ackar has the most recolours. Almost every piece on him is a recolour of a piece we've never had in that colour before.

Mata Nui has a ton of brand new molds and recolours.

Gelu has two new molds, and one new recolour.

Gelu has five new molds, and at least three new recolours (are the dark blue Metru legs new?)

Vastus has four new molds, and two recolours.

:blush: Just wait...

No, the Blue metru legs aren't new.

Also Stronius has the black spiked club pieces on his legs, which are recolors.

Looks Like Ackar and Motts are on my top two list. Should make a good combiner as well.

I'll go check it out, Vertea.

Along with the black spike armour that VBBN mentioned, the dark red hands and possibly the dark-red short joints (new style) are recolours. :classic:

No, the Blue metru legs aren't new.

If you mean the recolour on Gelu, it's the white inika armour, that's new. :wink:

Along with the black spike armour that VBBN mentioned, the dark red hands and possibly the dark-red short joints (new style) are recolours. :classic:

Yes, those are new. They are very much blood red.

Along with the black spike armour that VBBN mentioned, the dark red hands and possibly the dark-red short joints (new style) are recolours. default_classic.gif

Haha, shows how interested I am in Stronius. I don't really count the new style joints, as the old style joints had them in that colour. Yeah, it's a new mold, but they're not different enough for me to care.