VBBN

Bionicle 2009 Images and Discussion

I just finished a picture of Mata Nui in Toa form. His Ignika looks awesome colored and he has that determined look in his eyes(awesome blue). I hope this is what Movie MN looks like. By da way, Antrozek, how do you get your drawings on computer and what is photoshop?

I just finished a picture of Mata Nui in Toa form. His Ignika looks awesome colored and he has that determined look in his eyes(awesome blue). I hope this is what Movie MN looks like. By da way, Antrozek, how do you get your drawings on computer and what is photoshop?

You dont know what photoshop is? Its a program where you can alter pictures or create your own, basically a photoediting program.

awsome picture Antrozek. I lost pretty much all my pm's from Greg :cry_sad: . And a whole heap of stuff for 2009 all 2009 stuff in the OGD is gone :cry_sad: Its weird with all the topics gone there are only 8 topics in S&T at the moment.

Edited by Skulduggery

I have difficulty retrieving my story but :cry_sad: ....I saved a hard copy at least..... :classic:

Edit: The Story has come back!! But I'm starting from scratch...(at least it bought me time to make more chapters)

Edited by Toa Mata Nui

Is it me, or do I get a vibe from Mata Nui that he's going to learn the virtue of friendship?

Well from what we know of him he seems to be quite the jobsworth, so I fear that this is inevitable.

Is anybody unable to tell if the Skopio pilot has a Matoran sized body or a toa sized body? Personally, I feel like it'd look much better with a Matoran one.

Yes! :D

To be honest, I'm beginning to prefer the Matoran bodies/figures. They just look nice, and they're a bit more convenient to collect than the others. They're also great to pose by Brutaka.

They're also great to pose by Brutaka.

What makes you think that? :look:

On BZP, the fourth Set Designers Q&A reveals to us that the Glatorian helmets will be animate in the film. I was hoping that the eyeholes could be slightly bigger in the film to allow eyebrows behind the masks, but I guess that wouldn't work for a kid's movie. In the cases of Gresh and Strakk-like helmets, this won't be too bad, but Mata Nui's Ignika is going to fail big-time if it grows eyebrows and a mouth. :thumbdown:

Also in the Q&A, it looks like Binky's balding. :grin:

The fact that they're so small next to him, it makes him appear so much more imposing. It also makes for some great fun to put them under his foot.

On BZP, the fourth Set Designers Q&A reveals to us that the Glatorian helmets will be animate in the film. I was hoping that the eyeholes could be slightly bigger in the film to allow eyebrows behind the masks, but I guess that wouldn't work for a kid's movie. In the cases of Gresh and Strakk-like helmets, this won't be too bad, but Mata Nui's Ignika is going to fail big-time if it grows eyebrows and a mouth. :thumbdown:

Also in the Q&A, it looks like Binky's balding. :grin:

You've already seen what it looks like?

You've already seen what it looks like?

Bottom corner, he's definitely losing hair.

In the interview one of the answers is this:

JD: We did a lot of character approvals from what the movie people created. We worked a lot on how the masks should move when the characters talked.

Seeing as there isn't much to work on how a helmet wobbles on the face when talking, he must be refering to making the masks move like proper faces. :classic:

So has this turned from the Bionicle topic, to the BZP shutdown topic, to Binkmeister's own personal Gossip Girl?

So has this turned from the Bionicle topic, to the BZP shutdown topic, to Binkmeister's own personal Gossip Girl?

We can talk about the other hairstyles in the photo as well if you want. :laugh:

designer_lunch.jpg

I want that background. It's a lovely big image of the Arena logo and the stadium. :thumbup:

coolio, no otherbionicle pix =(?

quickedit: cooL! skopio's got orange mata shoulders/hands wtv =D=D

those are the ony two bionicle pics in that folder :(

Edited by Skulduggery

Zahd's just a tool.

I remember when he was Toa Umbreaot and he stole Neopets fanart and claimed it as his own.

No matter what he says about being 20 something, I still believe he's a teen.