Sign in to follow this  
DaleDVM

Brickworld 2023... come eat pizza with me!

Hey everyone.  The Europeans should be packing up and boarding flights to Chicago.  I only have to drive 45 minutes, without traffic... How can I repay all those who are traveling so far to bring their LEGO here?

It is a small thing to do, but it is pizza that comes straight from the heart to you!  The pizza party is on again.  This will be the 14th annual (damn Covid) pizza party!    I am so looking forward to seeing what the Eurobricks crew has in store this year!  

Make sure to stop by on Saturday, say hello, and give me $5 and more importantly your preferred type of pizza.  Can't wait! 

Edit:  My display is close to the entrance this year.

I'm at Brickworld for the first time, will stop by in a bit. What does your display  look like? I wasn't sure I recognized it.

Edited by CP5670

@ CP5670  So sorry I couldn't respond on Saturday.  I was surrounded by the public.  I hope you were able to find me.  I should have given a description of my display.   

@ Peppermint I hope you can make it back to Chicago.  I miss so many of our old European friends.  I know it is a long way to travel.

This year we had over 90 people partake in the party.  It seemed like everyone had a good time and left with full tummies.  

Already looking forward to next year.

I might have missed you unfortunately. I had a great time though and met many others, both new people and familiar faces from the east coast shows.