CaptainMoore

10210 Model for Bricklink Studio

Hello everyone!
I would like to try to build the 10210 by bricklinking parts. I'm thinking of replacing some parts to lower the price (especially the mast) and if it's really too much expensive, maybe change the color scheme (which could also avoid fragility of dark brown).

I was thinking of using a model in Bricklink Studio to test everything and planning the orders if I can afford it. I can't find a model for this set though, or the only ones are "view only".

Does anybody has one? It could save me a lot of time to avoid doing it myself.

By the way if anybody has an idea to make it affordable, I'm all ears :pir-classic:

Thank you

You could import all the parts into Bricklink Studio and maybe just build the sections you're thinking of replacing due to part-cost and find alternative building techniques there. That's how I'd do it without a finished model.

On 5/29/2023 at 10:40 PM, Alegrispa said:

You could import all the parts into Bricklink Studio and maybe just build the sections you're thinking of replacing due to part-cost and find alternative building techniques there. That's how I'd do it without a finished model.

Thank you for the advice, I did not know it was possible to import the inventory so easily. It will save time.