Sign in to follow this  
HatBricks

[M4-23-Rogue Clone] - Boil’s Lament

Hope y’all can forgive the background. I’m still pretty new to mocs and this is the biggest diorama I’ve built so far, pretty happy with how it turned out.2

Introducing Boil’s Lament! I always like to imagine that Clone Trooper Boil participated in the battle of Utapau (which he probably did but we’ll probably never know for sure). I liked to imagine that had been there, somehow he would have resisted order 66, or at the very least questioned whether the Jedi really betrayed them.

URh5CQs.jpg

This diorama depicts part of the aftermath of Utapau. After believing General Kenobi has been eliminated, Boil’s team is sent into the depths to confirm the Jedi master’s demise. While his team secures the area, 

BG3DN6u.jpg

Boil lowers down into the water to investigate, finding only the remains of poor Boga, and Obi-Wan’s cloak. Holding the hood in his hands, he only asks himself, why? Why would their stalwart general betray them?

hebRuk0.jpg

One trooper secures the repelling equipment so that Boil can be safely lowered (and raised back up).

dO3TH2l.jpg

Another trooper stands at attention in case any dangers attack the survey team.

1AoA0KB.jpg

This trooper scans the surroundings, ensuring no surprises disrupt the survey team.

eKG7plw.jpg30

I don't know what it is about this moc, but it really reminds me of the older Lego Star Wars games. I like the scenario and story you've created, and there's some nice building techniques along the rocks.

Great story! Love the concept. Your rock work is very nice. If you wanted any feedback I'd say it's time to branch out into SNOT rockwork. Looks like you've mastered laying down bricks to make good terrain. If you add in some SNOT techniques it'd take your MOC to the next level :thumbup:

14 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

I don't know what it is about this moc, but it really reminds me of the older Lego Star Wars games. I like the scenario and story you've created, and there's some nice building techniques along the rocks.

Thanks! When you put it like that, I totally see it, the majority of the pieces I used were from the early 2000s so that might be the reason :laugh:

8 hours ago, MKJoshA said:

Great story! Love the concept. Your rock work is very nice. If you wanted any feedback I'd say it's time to branch out into SNOT rockwork. Looks like you've mastered laying down bricks to make good terrain. If you add in some SNOT techniques it'd take your MOC to the next level :thumbup:

Thank you! Thanks for the feedback, totally agree. Was a bit at the mercy of the pieces I have available for building at the moment, but I'll have to invest in more snot and rock pieces for the next one.