thequeenjo

looking for some remote control, Lego trucks,

hey all,

(Admin, if this is in the world wrong place, can you please move it please)

(Admin, if this is in the world wrong place, can you please move it please)

I'm looking to buy some one, 17th or 1/18 Lego trucks remote control that would ship to the UK. Does anybody have anything they would consider selling? If so would love to see some pictures. And I'm hoping that they can be controlled by sbricks 

I can't get onto eBay Germany, as I am not in Germany and of Brexit, there is quite a few vehicles on there but off for sale but I can't get them as of the situation

There is a tow truck, hooklift , quite a few heavy, haulage trucks, and a smattering of others. And even some small  trailers, which would be nice. I would love to have like a mini wrecker/tow truck collection something like Highway through Hell, if anybody has ever watched a program

something like Highway through Hell/ice Road rescue, and also maybe a couple of tractor units like Scania and Volvo, just plain in white if anybody has anything available.

I would love it if they could ship to the UK,

Let me know what everybody has, and I would love to see if I can purchase anything.

Hi Jo.

I know it's quite annoying as there always seems to be cool custom lego trucks predominantly on eBay Germany people build then sell...

Sorry mate I'm not much help. Could sell you a scania 140 1:1 shipping can be arranged. Though you would need a decent shelf for it.

( my daily driver ) 

1280x960.jpg

kind regards Matt 

On 2/14/2023 at 8:20 AM, brickless_kiwi said:

Sorry mate I'm not much help. Could sell you a scania 140 1:1 shipping can be arranged. Though you would need a decent shelf for it.

( my daily driver ) 

Not sure an Sbrick could handle that. Might need a Buwizz... 😆