Sign in to follow this  
Wardancer

Feral Forest Splinter Dryad

Feral Forest Splinter Dryad

52656295142_3c7179b4de_b.jpgFeral Forest Splinter Dryad by MWardancer

Feral Forest Splinters are young adult male Dryads. Not only are they speedy runners, they also climb very well, especially on trees, because after all that is what they themselves are: trees. While they lack the towering, awe-inspiring height of full-grown Dryads, they are fierce fighters with a lot of scratchy pain potential.

Customization Notes:

Body: I bought six Demogorgon keychains and ripped out the chains. This is a very affordable way to get many Demogorgons. So I will build six Splinters in total. I did not want the Groot bodies, because the Demogorgon bodies look more fierce and less humanoid.

Head: I bought six cheap knockoff Groots... in the wrong color. Then I bought six original Groots just for the heads. I glued on extra bits and painted some parts.

Feet: The claws are cut from the the same shoulder armor bit used on the shoulders.

Shoulders: This is a shoulder armor upside-down and painted.

Tail: This is a Brickwarriors' harpy tail, painted.

Claws: Cut and painted.

Dryads have always been a favourite project of mine, because I find them very difficult to make. Humanoid, but not human, irregular shapes and so on. I am going to redo many of the ones I already have and make some big new ones until I finally have something of a walking forest.