Sign in to follow this  

A train controller question

Recommended Posts

Are you referring to the controller with the red and yellow buttons that is between the two regular train controllers? If so, that is the controller from the 1990 Technic set #8094 - Technic Control Center.

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.