Hey everyone,

I'm working on a gantry crane model that would require some more advanced programming. I need four motor ports (no sensors) but all the EV3s around me are too expensive (300CAD). 
I did some research and found the SBrick Plus would be perfect for what I'm looking for. Unfortunately I can't find any for sale.

Would anyone be able to point me towards maybe an alternative or a place to buy them for the listed 79USD?

Thanks, 
Letsbuild

I recently purchased an SBrick and SBrick Plus on Amazon for $55 and $50 respectively (Yes I paid $5 more for a non-plus version).  They still have them in stock but not sure about shipping to Canada.  IIRC  the only difference is the plus version can use the WeDo 1.0 sensors.  You'll need one of the PF extension cables to power it unless you want to make your own cables.

18 hours ago, BatteryPoweredBricks said:

I recently purchased an SBrick and SBrick Plus on Amazon for $55 and $50 respectively (Yes I paid $5 more for a non-plus version). 

Damn, the best we have from Amazon here is 125CAD. I'll ask my US friend if he could be a proxy.