Sign in to follow this  
alexrider7

lego mistakes and revealings

yesterday, i got the new Agent Turbocar chase. Look in the corner of the road and you can see Volcano Base!

Also, look on the cover of the summer 2008 lego magazine. I mean shop at home magazine. You can see agent fuse, chase and charge. Agent Chase is fine. agent fuse and charge have Agent Trace Shirts!!! :hmpf_bad::hmpf_bad::hmpf_bad: how weird is that!

oh, I just read the other topic that said the exact same thing, but not about the turbocar chase! sooo sorry!

Not to be rude but this isn't a very entertaining topic. :sadnew: IT doesn't make much sense :sceptic: and should be locked by an admin, and really I don't care! :hmpf_bad:

Edited by lego12

Yeah, it's a mistake. Or done on purpose. How would we know?

I don't see Volcano Base. Maybe you can point it out to me?

Not to be rude but this isn't a very entertaining topic. :sadnew: IT doesn't make much sense :sceptic: and should be locked by an admin, and really I don't care! :hmpf_bad:

It could have been said nicer, but I sort of agree. I belive this has been found already.

Both points have been brought up before.

LEGO12, there is no reason to be so harsh with other members. If there's a problem you can report it to the staff, but it's not your place to correct somebody in that way. And this will be my second request for you to reduce the size of your signature. I do not want to have to ask a third time. Thank you.