Darth_Legois

Aussie sales! Share the news of LOCAL sales!

I'm guess the excavator with PF and or the supercar.... same as myer pacific fair

That's the one, massive yellow bulldozer PF set.

Coolies, thanks :classic:

Now what can I tell you without causing trouble, okay.......Target is getting some Star Wars exclusive for their toy sale and as expected Kmart is getting the first bite of the harbour range from Lego City.

Keep on looking ! :grin:

Now what can I tell you without causing trouble, okay.......Target is getting some Star Wars exclusive for their toy sale and as expected Kmart is getting the first bite of the harbour range from Lego City.

Mace Windu's starfighter is the only possibility isn't it?

Mace Windu's starfighter is the only possibility isn't it?

Unless it's new Naboo starfighter? Or the fabled Hoth set (which I've heard is TRU late in the year)…

Unless it's new Naboo starfighter? Or the fabled Hoth set (which I've heard is TRU late in the year)…

I was guessing it's something in the latest catalogue. And Mace's ship was there with the star next to it as an exclusive (not like the star I saw next to the MF which turned out to be for NZ).

I'm 99% sure that the Hoth set wil be Toys R Us in Aus. as well as USA.

I was guessing it's something in the latest catalogue. And Mace's ship was there with the star next to it as an exclusive (not like the star I saw next to the MF which turned out to be for NZ).

I'm 99% sure that the Hoth set wil be Toys R Us in Aus. as well as USA.

Well the 7666 set was, but you never know. I picked up 5 of them overseas for $60 each and can guarantee I will have no such luck with the latest release

I wasn't really told, but a wink of an eye was too a particular shuttle with some black evil dude on board ! :wink:

I wasn't really told, but a wink of an eye was too a particular shuttle with some black evil dude on board ! :wink:

Surprising, the Imperial Shuttle, that's a pretty expensive toy for Target. Although k-mart did get some huge star wars sets that shocked me as well.

Edited by hewman

Surprising, the Imperial Shuttle, that's a pretty expensive toy for Target. Although k-mart did get some huge star wars sets that shocked me as well.

Yep, they had the Millenium Falcon UCS, Death Star Playset and AT-OT.

Yep, they had the Millenium Falcon UCS, Death Star Playset and AT-OT.

Yep, back in the day they sold TV's, hardware and golf clubs.....now they are just a cheap store flogging off cheap stuff, but in saying that I noticed TTP Kmart was fitting out ready for their Toy Sale - no extra Lego out yet......but I'm going to check two others in a moment...reporting back later on tonight. :grin:

Yay, finally word of the exclusives! :classic:

Seems like Mace Windu's Starfighter is the only possibility, I don't think the other two exclusives are going to be out here for at least a month.

Edit: Wait, it's the Imperial Shuttle? That's kind of unexpected for Target.

Too bad on the news that Pharaoh's Quest will be a Big W exclusive, as I don't live close to one. This is the first time that I know of where an entire line is exclusive to one retailer. :sceptic:

Edited by Delta 38

Too bad on the news that Pharaoh's Quest will be a Big W exclusive, as I don't live close to one. This is the first time that I know of where an entire line is exclusive to one retailer. :sceptic:

You can still get most (except the pyramid set) sets from Barnes and Noble and even with shipping (if you buy them all) they'll be cheaper than Big W. Also if you join the kids club you get $5 of vouchers for each $100 spent.

And the news about PQ doesn't get any better, because BigW will the one and only plus they are only here for their toy sale....after which pot luck. :hmpf_bad:

And the news about PQ doesn't get any better, because BigW will the one and only plus they are only here for their toy sale....after which pot luck. :hmpf_bad:

Sorry, did not understand what you are saying there, at all.....

Sorry, did not understand what you are saying there, at all.....

Okay, more simply.....once BigW runs out of PQ.....that's it.....no more and no else will get them unless they import them. :blush:

Okay, more simply.....once BigW runs out of PQ.....that's it.....no more and no else will get them unless they import them. :blush:

Excuse me but your post made no sense, and you say that like I am the simple one for not being able to understand it. A more appropriate response would have been something like, sorry I didn't make a lot of sense there, what I meant was....

Glad it wasn't just me that had no idea what that sentence mean't :-)

So which store is going to have the Imperial shuttle (10212), I rang Lego and they told me that it was going to be a BIG-W Exclusive. Can anyone confirm this??

Edited by scholte23

4865 Forbidden Forest, 4866 The Knight Bus & 4867 Hogwarts will be released next month along with re-stocks of 4737 Quiddich Match, 4841 Hogwarts Express and 4842 Hogwarts Castle. All other HP releases this year are now discontinued (Hagrids Hut & The Burrow)

The Falcon is not a target exclusive. We are having a Blitz on them this week, they will be under $199.

June releases are now in stock at Outer Rim Trading Co. including latest release Star Wars and Creator sets 20% under RRP. Here are the breakdowns:

Star Wars

7956 Ewok Attack $39.99

7957 Sith Nightspeeder $39.99

7959 Geonesian Starfighter $47.99

7961 Darth Mauls Sith Infiltrator $99.99

7962 Anakin and Sebulas Podracer $119.99

7964 Republic Frigate $159.99

7965 Millennium Falcon $199.99

Creator

5770 Lighthouse Island $55.99

5771 Hillside House $79.99

5767 Cool Cruiser has unfortunately been delayed until October.

DUPLO

5695 Doctors Clinic $84.99

5696 Car Wash $35.99

5793 Nurse's Car $14.99

5794 Emergency Helicopter $27.99

Also in stock are the delayed Cars sets: 8638 Spy Jet Escape $74.99 and 8639 Big Bentley Bust Out $109.99, and in DUPLO: 5817 Agent Mater $20.99 and 5818 Luigi's Italian Place $29.99.

We're also now stocking 7895 Switch Tracks $19.99, 8293 Power Functions Motor Set $39.99 and Mindstorms NXT 2.0 $379.99

Flat rate shipping for all orders and free regular shipping for all orders over $100.

http://www.ORTCo.com.au

Thanks Clone Trooper, the Millennium Falcon price will be the best in Aus, coming up Friday.

Edit: Only have 1 Shuttle left.

I've been getting complaints about this, and after some thought I agree.

No more store updates from sellers. That is, this topic is meant for people to trade and report finds, not for free advertising from shops. (No, we're not asking for money.) Feel free to post in the BSTF forum like everyone else does, but be aware that the bumping rule does apply so don't overpost updates. (Once a month is tolerable, but once again we really don't want BSTF to become a haven for free advertising.) If you have any questions PM me.

Yep, back in the day they sold TV's, hardware and golf clubs.....now they are just a cheap store flogging off cheap stuff, but in saying that I noticed TTP Kmart was fitting out ready for their Toy Sale - no extra Lego out yet......but I'm going to check two others in a moment...reporting back later on tonight. :grin:

Yeah, I feel the same way. I used to love K-Mart.... :cry_sad:

So which store is going to have the Imperial shuttle (10212), I rang Lego and they told me that it was going to be a BIG-W Exclusive. Can anyone confirm this??

All I was told is that Target is getting Star Wars exclusive sets.....which one I was not told of but a hint was given to the shuttle. But it could be a rues that is false information to though all of us off the scent. It also makes sense that BigW might get it, as they too score SW sets as exclusives for a short time.....but almost all 2nd half sets are already in the stores......so who knows.....we have to wait until the 23rd for the preview catalogues appear on their respected websites. :blush:

Edited by lightningtiger

I would have thought that having LEGO tell you that over the phone would have been conclusive enough... :classic:

No more store updates from sellers. That is, this topic is meant for people to trade and report finds, not for free advertising from shops. (No, we're not asking for money.) Feel free to post in the BSTF forum like everyone else does, but be aware that the bumping rule does apply so don't overpost updates. (Once a month is tolerable, but once again we really don't want BSTF to become a haven for free advertising.) If you have any questions PM me.

Done, and done. But thanks for the final plug in the quotes though! :tongue: The Harry Potter information however was an answer to a question about when they were coming out, it wasn't intended as a "we will be stocking it..." post.

Done, and done. But thanks for the final plug in the quotes though! :tongue: The Harry Potter information however was an answer to a question about when they were coming out, it wasn't intended as a "we will be stocking it..." post.

:laugh: My pleasure. Sorry for mis-interpreting your Harry Potter post though; I had a quick look at your site, noticed you had a slight sale on old HP sets (another free plug!) and got the wrong idea. Do note you're not banned from this topic; just don't be using it to promote your shop in any way. BTW, thanks for not getting grumpy over this. :sweet:

Just bought Hogwarts, Knight bus and 2 forbidden forests for $Au136 (with $US42 postage included) delivered from the US. I saw the prices on the Lego site $Au206 so this is far cheaper than what I would get with 20% off from, KMart/Target etc. I wish Lego would get there act together in Australia. The prices are just to expensive for kids let alone AFOL. Anyway can't wait to put these to our HP displays.

Edited by cratra

Just bought Hogwarts, Knight bus and 2 forbidden forests for $Au136 (with $US42 postage included) delivered from the US. I saw the prices on the Lego site $Au206 so this is far cheaper than what I would get with 20% off from, KMart/Target etc. I wish Lego would get there act together in Australia. The prices are just to expensive for kids let alone AFOL. Anyway can't wait to put these to our HP displays.

may i ask where you got the knight bus? Im pretty keen on the purple bricks :)

may i ask where you got the knight bus? Im pretty keen on the purple bricks :)

It was available on the B&N site yesterday, so I'm guessing there.