Sign in to follow this  
Grey Magistrate

[CaTC] Gloam Centaurs (Nexo Knights)

Nexo Knights and Hidden Side were my two favorite themes, so I combine the best of both for a new Nexo enemy faction -- the Gloam Centaurs.  The Nexo Knights have beaten back the lava monsters (year 1), the stone army (year 2), and the vampirates (year 3) -- but now this evil equine enemy has emerged to challenge Queen Macy and her loyal Nexo inquisitors.  These fearsome centaurs use sinister idols to summon unholy powers from long-dead themes (in this case, Hidden Side).  The theme's main colors are black, olive green, and trans-neon green.

First, the tiny $10 set, The Gloam Cannon:

52375658458_8cbd7db476_b.jpg

This contains two centaurs and a Nexo warrior -- "conflict in a box!" -- plus a centaur laser cannon and one of their dread idols.  Creepy!

52375747949_700b556962_b.jpg

On the pricier side ($119 because of the single-piece hull), here's the larger set, The Gloam Drifter.  No, the boat doesn't actually float, but those centaurs are good swimmers so it all works out.

52375747889_c6bdba24f3_b.jpg

(I only have one centaur in these pics, but the set also comes with another centaur and two Nexo opponents.  There's conflict in this box too.)

52375852395_779bd021c9_b.jpg

And here's the chorus line of high-stepping, green-glowing centaurs ready to challenge the Nexo Knights.  They may be evil cultists, but they know how to dress up!

52375658478_9c92fb9a94_b.jpg

What's not to love about a theme featuring a colorful centaur cult?  Vote Gloam Centaurs today!