koraldon

Where are the reviews for the new sets?

Mainly looking for review of the new passenger set, but no written review I can find on my usual Lego sites ☹️
Do you have a recommended video review?

I'd say give it some time - the sets only became available this month, not everyone has time to assemble & review yet.

In the meantime, here's something to whet your appetite...

Now written review on any large fan sites yet, but I have already all new sets and here are my points so far:

The front of passenger train looks better in real than on strange renders on box art. Opening doors are little strange, but generally after few years, this is passenger train that doesn't feel cheep and empty. The interior is ok, few details where I would expect stickers are brickbuild, and it's longer than any previous city trains. If I'll find good deal in coming moths, I will buy second set. And the lights area included!

Cargo train is shorter than i expected, but its compensated by good amount od straight tracks. The red crane is excelent, but too big and too detailed compared to the train. Carriages are very simple, as always with city trains. Locomotive reminds me european Vecro Locomotive, so I'm okay with this design choice. 

The train station is winner for me. It's long (and you can easily extend it by connecting the platform from passenger train) and the bus is great addition. It looks modern, there are lot of small details (flowers, trees, ticket machine, coffee maker inside). For me, its best train station we got in City theme.

Good review. Just one thing, I think it's actually been a few decades since the city passenger train cars had doors.