Sign in to follow this  
BrawnGP94

[MOC] MT-12 100mm towed anti-tank gun

Hi everyone,

I want to share a project with you, which I have recently completed.

01.png

This is my take on an MT-12 100mm anti tank gun towed by an MT-LB armored tracked vehicle. Both were originally designed during the soviet era, but have seen multiple updates over time. Recently, they could be seen by both Ukrainian and Russian armed forces during the Russian invasion of Ukraine in 2022. The MT-LB features multiple hatches and 2 doors on the rear, that can be opened. The inside can accommodate minifigures. The MT-12 features a movable barrel and carriage. It also features a towing hook, so it can be towed by the MT-LB. They are both designed in 1:35 scale. More pictures can be found at Bricksafe. If someone is interested, I made the instructions available on my Rebrickable Page. Looking forward to your feedback.

15.png

06.png

Looking good. I like the way you created the camo scheme on the MT-LB, along with your method for doing the track rollers. Your AT gun is spot on. Have you considered joining the Great Brick War? Please give it a look.

Very good model! Love the MT-LB, majestic! Nice to see some fresh user that's good at build military moc out there, I subscribe Feuer, you can take a look for GBW, we're almost at a new phase of the game, new players are welcome!