Sign in to follow this  
Axle

[MOC] Bullet 500 Motorcycle

Hi Everyone,

As the weather's taken a turn for the worse here, I've been unable to get out on my bike, so today I decided to do the next best thing, and make a little model of it! I had no exact scale or requirements in mind for this other than that it be feasible to buy, as I think it'll look nice on the desk. Without further ado, here's my attempt at a, maybe, midi-scale Royal Enfield Bullet 500!

bullet_1.png

And for reference, here's my real one:

20211008_161759.jpg

It took several attempts to get the headlight gasket to be a reasonable shape that I wanted, and have it be able to connect to the rest of the body. Here's the graveyard of failed attempts! I reckon some of them could be put to good use by a MOC-er better than I, in particular I was happy with the top right one, which used that Overwatch Gun piece as a base, but I just couldn't figure out how to level out the angle of the grip 😅

attemptse.jpg

I'm quite happy with the look of the rear headlights and indicators; that black 2 x 1 tile would have a registration number on it. The connection to the rear wheel is probably quite flimsy in reality, but I like that it "technically" would work like the swingarm on the real thing. (It's just a 1 x 4 tile attached to a blue technic pin.)

bullet_3.png

I think I've captured the exhaust's shape pretty well, except where it connects into the engine. But overall i'm happy with this, and it kept me occupied for the day instead of pining at the rain!

bullet_4.png

Finally, because I can, here's other nice colours its possible to buy it in, I quite like the dark blue one's look, may end up purchasing it as well as the dark green one.

bullet_2.png

Thats all! It's not perfect, and i'm already seeing ways to improve upon it, but that's half the fun anyways.😛  Any suggestions or thoughts are more than welcome, and thank you for looking! 😁

Edited by Axle