Sign in to follow this  
jabz10

75955 Hogwarts Express extra passenger carriage parts list

Is there a way to get a parts list for building extra passenger carriages for the Hogwarts express?  In the past I used to use LDD import the offical set and remove all extras and export parts.

I can't run LDD anymore on my Mac, I tried doing it with stud.io, but that imported with error stating failed to import about 20 parts, and they are aren't assembled so don't know what to remove.

Personally, I would just use the instructions and just build an extra car from scratch on stud.io.

On 10/3/2021 at 8:06 PM, Legownz said:

Personally, I would just use the instructions and just build an extra car from scratch on stud.io.

This is what I did. I built a list of parts in a Bricklink wanted list based on reading through the instructions and then removed the parts I already owned. I then went through Bricklink and bought the parts I needed. I made the same car they offered in the instructions, but 4 studs longer, I believe. I did a double wheelset on either end and skipped interior for now. Ended up with the original car and 5 MOC cars. Looks pretty sweet going around the track.

Photos: You can see it in the background of my Hogwarts build. I can get better shots if you want.