Sign in to follow this  
stebai

Winter Village MOC's

Hi all,

Been a while since i posted any new builds, but I have been busy. Here are three new models that I have slaved over during lockdowns. I hope you like them.

My WV Reindeer Barn, WV Santa Observatory & WV Sleigh Ride. Both the Santa Observatory and the Sleigh Ride are "moving" models!

fbrb.jpg?width=285&height=175&crop=fillfbso.jpg?width=285&height=175&crop=fillfbsr.jpg?width=285&height=175&crop=fill

You may have to right click the image to view the full picture (I am sorry although I'm Ok with Lego, I'm not so good with technology :) )

Thanks all and keep safe

Edited by stebai
Missed info

These look great!  I would love to see more detailed pictures. Your winter village must be huge by now with all these additions!

Thanks - I would upload others but i can't seem to find an easy way to upload pics here larger than 0.1mb. If you check out the fb winter village homepage you'll find more info/pics. Plans are also on ebay, as always, with bigger pics & renders. Just search Lego Reindeer Barn, Lego Sleigh Ride & Lego Santa Observatory. Keep safe Lou and see you at a Brickvention - with all of my creations - sometime soon (I hope)..

Oh there is a small vid with footage of two of them moving:

Edited by stebai