Sign in to follow this  
Brick New World

LEGO Karneval

That's nice. I liked the cameo from Jabba the Hutt, and the signs on the sides of the floats were well designed. The background was good because of the style of the buildings: all nicely detailed, but positioned so as to not detract from the main focus.

On a separate note. Do you have any other pictures of the tree in the far left of the slides? The upwards tilt of the branches looks good and realistic and it would be interesting to see how you achieved that.

9 hours ago, Stuartn said:

That's nice. I liked the cameo from Jabba the Hutt, and the signs on the sides of the floats were well designed. The background was good because of the style of the buildings: all nicely detailed, but positioned so as to not detract from the main focus.

On a separate note. Do you have any other pictures of the tree in the far left of the slides? The upwards tilt of the branches looks good and realistic and it would be interesting to see how you achieved that.

Hi and thanks,

the backround city is part of my real LEGO city. I have a separate video series about the city on my YT channel, where I slowly grow the city from the first house to now (and alot more to come).

I also made a tree tutorial video. This exact tree isn´t in it, but the technique of the tilt branches is shown on another kind of tree. Maybe that helps you out.

Cheers!