Sign in to follow this  
LadyTano

My chrome c3po is stuck

I have no idea how to fix this and I've watched a few videos.

I am nearing completion on a complete SW MF run, need 38 at the moment.  I went through a lot of my others to ensure I had the right figs/parts and just checking them all out.  I got my chrome c3po a few years ago in a larger purchase, came apart, everything checks out on it and its nice and shinny.  Stuck it in my display case and when pulling it out I cannot get the legs to detach from the body.  I am scared I will break the legs with too much pressure.  I am also scared to tale the arms off and trying to mess with it that way and the body has a solid stud so no poking in there.

Any ideas?  I want to get this apart and am pretty afraid to break it.  Nothing can slide in either, the pieces are firmly together and that plastic is soft and will mark up so easily.

Welcome to eurobricks, @LadyTano.

That sounds like a pretty impressive collection you're amassing. Regarding the C-3PO, if you're afraid it'll break or the chrome will rub off, don't try to take the legs off. The figure is currently selling for about $1000 in the US, you do not want to risk damaging it and having to get a replacement!

22 hours ago, Mandalorianknight said:

Welcome to eurobricks, @LadyTano.

That sounds like a pretty impressive collection you're amassing. Regarding the C-3PO, if you're afraid it'll break or the chrome will rub off, don't try to take the legs off. The figure is currently selling for about $1000 in the US, you do not want to risk damaging it and having to get a replacement!

That's kind of where Im at.  Not looking to sell in any way, just wish they would come apart but looks just as nice in the display cabinet.  Thanks for the suggestion.