antp

[WIP-MOC] My House

Not so much changed lately, I should continue with the garden... but as it will take a lot of space I haven't made yet more than just the patio already shown.

In the meantime, as we added an orange bin (for compost collect, as it will be mandatory in Brussels in may, we already started), I added it in Lego;

DSC_1565_2.JPG

The blue bin (with white bags, for general unrecycled garbage; the plastic & metal being in the grey bin with blue bags) had to be moved on the left, where there was a red step stool. That one was itself moved on the other side:

DSC_1566_2.JPG

I made it differently as it was a little too big. The real one looks like this: https://www.ikea.com/ch/fr/images/products/maesterby-marchepied-brun-rouge__0870944_PE687708_S5.JPG?f=xxs

On the wall before the last flight of stairs, I hung the Van Gogh set 21333. It is nice, with that set they provide the part for those who make a replica of their house in Lego :grin:

DSC_1608_2.JPG

Indeed, I could not find it on the Ikea Belgium site either - I had to rely on a search engine for a picture link :)