Jim

Powered Up Volunteers Wanted (CLOSED)

I have received a request from TLG. Who is interested?

Volunteers Wanted!

The Powered UP team is looking for a variety of AFOLs to help participate in a online focus group that will provide "continuous" support for 2 months. I am not fully aware of what "continuous" support means and I have reached out to get more information. I believe we can start our search for volunteers though :).

The team is looking for volunteers with a variety of experience/affinity levels with Powered UP and perhaps even an AFOL who has never used it but their kids do

Please talk with your community to see if you have any members who might be interested in this opportunity. Please message me directly with the information below. You will notice that personal information is not requested. If a member from your community is selected to participate, then individual contact information will be requested.

1. Description of Powered UP affinity level

2. Description of Powered UP experience

3. Perception of Powered UP platform/user experience

The deadline for submitting a member from your community is January 17th. 

To me the intention remains rather vague: What is the focus = topic that will be addressed by the two sides (TLG Powered Up team and AFOL)?
How much time should be spent?

JIm,
are you collecting candidates from this postings to this topic or from personnel message?

Edit: that was a very quick answer.

Edited by anyUser
Q on time added

Funny thing is that "message me directly" was in the original request by LEGO. By I reckon it applies here too :laugh:

I have received some PM's and I will send the info to TLG tomorrow.

13 hours ago, anyUser said:

Edit: that was a very quick answer.

That was not an answer, but mere coincidence :laugh:

I have closed the topic. I have sent all the applications to TLG. Now we wait.