Sign in to follow this  
pantelis

[Moc] Red Lions Castle

Good use of the old raised baseplate. I find these type of raised plates hard to use. This one especially fits the Castle theme, and you did well building a castle which is more classic than modern looking in terms of colors scheme and building style. The brick profile bricks and printed window panels complement nicely and create an interesting wall pattern. Even though the walls are not large, I'm missing some studs or offsets part to break the monotony of the wall. Also, have you considered adding some vegetation around the baseplate edges? I think it would look good against the printed baseplate.

11 hours ago, Redhead1982 said:

Good use of the old raised baseplate. I find these type of raised plates hard to use. This one especially fits the Castle theme, and you did well building a castle which is more classic than modern looking in terms of colors scheme and building style. The brick profile bricks and printed window panels complement nicely and create an interesting wall pattern. Even though the walls are not large, I'm missing some studs or offsets part to break the monotony of the wall. Also, have you considered adding some vegetation around the baseplate edges? I think it would look good against the printed baseplate.

Iam really glad when I read feedback like this. Your comments are in the point of the build. You just give some good ideas to make some changes. Iam really glad and thank you one more time for this!!