Sign in to follow this  
Renderbricks

LEGO® Ideas "Bag End" by Felix 'saabfan' Stiessen – VR Tour

I am happy to announce this breathtaking 360° VR Tour of the fantastic LEGO Ideas project "Bag End" by Felix 'saabfan' Stiessen. Make sure you turn on the sound loud or use headphones for the best experience.

Update on LEGO Ideas
360° VR Tour

You can experience the tour with a PC, a smartphone (with cardboard) or you enjoy the show full immersive with a VR headset like the Oculus Quest.

To look around in the 360° Tour press Left-Mouse-Button and drag the cursor across the screen or simply swipe with your finger when viewing on a mobile device. You can navigate to the next image by clicking or tapping on the small icons.
When you use your smartphone with cardboard just turn your head and body around. Move the central pointer over the floating spheres, keep it a second and you will "move" to the next location.

For the most impressive and immersive experience with the VR headset, you have to click with your controller at the floating spheres.

Note for cardboard and headset users: There's a bug when you turn around and "move" to the next location. The body/head rotation will be added and you will face in the wrong direction. This is confusing. I hope for a fix soon.
This project was created with Mecabricks and rendered and Blender.

Support Renderbricks on Patreon for more VR projects and tutorials

Credits Music
Achaidh Cheide by Kevin MacLeod
Pippin the Hunchback by Kevin MacLeod

neJURDa.jpg

Edited by Renderbricks

This is so cool, I am surprised that it didn't get more attention and appreciation over here! EB really is limboing except few selected boards and threads.

Fantastic model and incredible 3D tour. Its the first time for me to really experience any sort of lego interior from minifing perspective. Thanks for the effort!