Sign in to follow this  
StefanGDS

Pirates Safehouse - Alternate build for 21322 Pirates of Barracuda Bay

I made an alternate model for the Island part of the official Lego set Pirates of Barracuda Bay (21322).

This model only exists of parts from the island, so the ship is still intact. 

See for more photos: https://bricksafe.com/pages/StefanGDS/pirates-safehouse

IMG_20200825_215823195-min.thumb.jpg.0eb5d3ae3acf3b896dfd05204f2746c6.jpg

When the shipwreck is converted to the ship, the island part looks unfinished and not so interesting, so I wanted to construct a cooler looking, more intriguing island.

Therefore I designed an island which has lots of interesting elements. 

The island exists of a wooden safehouse, which is partially build into the existing terrain, consisting of rock and trees. Into a large rock piece, a door is made which leads to a small harbour. 

The Safehouse itself consists of a 2 story fortress. The first floor mainly is a safe bunker, from which hostile visitors can be taken under fire. From the first floor, there are to main stairs. One leads to a well-hidden canon platform just above the main door. The other leads to the officer's shelter. In this, you will find a bed, a table with compass and drinks and a balcony on which he can look over the endless seas..

However, the main door is not the only way to get into the Safehouse... In the trees to the left, when you remove some leaves, an ancient arch can be seen. When walking through this arch, you will find out that, after you have managed to pass the curtain of foliage, you found another way into the Safehouse... 

Please share your opinions and comments, which will help me improve this model. Also, please tell me if you like me to made a detailed instruction manual of this model!

image.png

The Safehouse itself consists of a 2 story fortress. The first floor mainly is a safe bunker, from which hostile visitors can be taken under fire. From the first floor, there are to main stairs. One leads to a well-hidden canon platform just above the main door. The other leads to the officer's shelter. In this, you will find a bed, a table with compass and drinks and a balcony on which he can look over the endless seas..

However, the main door is not the only way to get into the Safehouse... In the trees to the left, when you remove some leaves, an ancient arch can be seen. When walking through this arch, you will find out that, after you have managed to pass the curtain of foliage, you found another way into the Safehouse... 

50270249751_c76eae427e_b.jpg
Edited by StefanGDS