Hinckley

FABUpunk! Mafia II–Day Four, The Name of the Game

Players (in their anonymous character accounts) only please!!!

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

Conratulations Corrina Cow on winning the roleplay award for Day Three! Hopefully, some daytime shots will show it off a little better. :blush:

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

Congratulations Hyacinth Hippo on winning the roleplay award for Day Three! It did not go unnoticed that you played a character quirk that almost completely relies on visuals: being clumsy. It's much appreciated that you typed a clumsy action into each of your posts.

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

Rules

(Deviations from the EB standard Mafia rules are in bold blue. Modified clauses have been struck through.)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town (Emancipators) or the Scum (Baby Dragon Haters). To win the game, the Town must kill off all threats to the Town, while the Mafia needs to kill off all players who are not a member of their team, or nothing can prevent this from happening (see example role PMs below) Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

1a. This is an anonymous game and you may only post in your character account sent to you by the host. Be sure to check before you post that you are in your anonymous account and not in your main Eurobricks account.

1b. When communicating in private, you should not reveal you true identities to each other, either.

1c. You have been given a Personality Quirk to play. Roleplaying is highly encouraged in this game. After all, you're playing happy, adorable little animals. Feel free to ignore what I've created for you and make up your own personality quirk to play. I will attempt a Darkdragon and award a roleplaying prize to a player or players each game day. This (virtual) prize is for fun only and has no effect on game mechanics.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character. Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character. No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

2a. You may not vote for yourself.

2b. You may not purposely break the rules to garner penalty votes (this will be dealt with on a case by case basis, and I hope I don't need to address it).

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. A majority being reached will not end the day. The day will continue for the full 72 hours and any majority vote that is reached can be overturned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves. Players may not target themselves, unless otherwise noted in your role PM. Players CAN target the same player two nights in a row.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. Similarly, you may not directly quote any communications that were sent to you by other players in the game. If you wish to reveal private communications, these must also be paraphrased. 

5a. The Role PM is structured for every player in this way:

Player: Your EB Profile

Character: Character name

Affiliation: Town (Emancipators) or Scum (Baby Dragon Haters) or Neutral

Role: [Either the details of a Night Action or] Vanilla. You have no ability. Your power is in your vote! Use it wisely.

Win Condition: Either (You win when all threats to the Emancipators are eliminated) or (You win when all the Emancipators and any other factions are eliminated or nothing can prevent this from happening) or (Neutral's win condition)

Character Quirk: See Role 1c.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

6a. PMing (or writeboard activity) is only allowed during the Night phase for every player.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts. You literally can't, anyway.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, including suspension, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator. A warning will be given upon our first violation of Rule 1. Do be careful when posting to ensure you are posting from the correct account.

12. There are no hints or clues in the day/night images.

NPC

govind_100.jpg

Wolfrik Walrus, Captain of The Pluto

pernilla_100.jpg

Pernilla, a pig

pernilla_100.jpg

Omrom, a baby dragon

pernilla_100.jpg

Covam, a baby dragon

pernilla_100.jpg

Torgam, a baby dragon

Players (9)

caylin_100.jpg

Benicia Bear, female, Town Crier

hayleigh_100.jpg

Corrina Cow, female, Royal Astrologer

hendrik_100.jpg

Emeric Elephant, male, Emmisary to the Elves

lyev_100.jpg

Gilford Goat, male, Distiller

maddock_100.jpg

Holbrook Horse, male, Captain of the Royal Guard

priella_100.jpg

Leatrix Lamb, female, Tutor of the Royal Brats

shanley_100.jpg

Marlowe Monkey, female, Imperator of Dreams

wyeth_100.jpg

Parvani Poodle, female, Seamstress

wyeth_100.jpg

Shainen Sheepdog, male, Stevedore

The Deceased (7)

fergus_100.jpg

Caladon Crocodile, male, Dragon Herder, killed on Night OneEmancipator

shanley_100.jpg

Mobley Mouse, male, Baby Dragon Bather, killed on Night OneEmancipator

evren_100.jpg

Bixby Bunny, female, Baroness of the Royal Crest, killed on Night TwoBaby Dragon Hater

keyarra_100.jpg

Franczeska Fox, female, Advisor to the King, killed on Day ThreeEmancipator

calissa_100.jpg

Bartosz Bulldog, male, Royal Mopper, killed on Night ThreeEmancipator

pembroke_100.jpg

Hyacinth Hippo, female, Stable Hand, killed on Night ThreeEmancipator

wyeth_100.jpg

Rutherford Raccoon, male, Troubador, killed on Night ThreeEmancipator

Day Four has begun. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. All PMing and writeboard activity must now cease. There is no outside communication allowed during the Day thread. Night Actions results are currently being sent and should all be out within the next ten minutes. Thank you!

OMFG. I don't even know what to say, but I'll have a lot, eventually. How could we even lose 4 of us in one night? I have to think...

4 minutes ago, Omrom said:

I wiww get da new wowes up in da next coupwe of houws! 

Thank you for the lovely cape, dear. I'm sorry if I don't seem a little happier but everything else is horrible. :cry_sad:

Whaaaaaaaaat? Four emaaaaaaancipators? What a meeeeeeeeeeess.

12 minutes ago, Corrina Cow said:

OMFG. I don't even know what to say, but I'll have a lot, eventually. How could we even lose 4 of us in one night? I have to think...

It looks like the defuuuuuuusers didn't manage to defuse the booooooomb, the baby dragon haters killed and the flying pumpkin hit an emancipator as weeeeeeell.

I was the reeeeeestless spirit.

Okay this game sucks. Well not the game as such, sorry Forest God, your game is just the best :wub:. But we suck at playing it. How by Bartozs'z testicles can we lose four Townies in a single night?

Anyway. I was Prince, you couldn't lynch me yesterday :hmpf:. Was it an attempt by the Trickster to prevent an easy bandwagon on me because I had penalty votes? Unfortunately, it would have served Franceszka better.

18 minutes ago, Leatrix Lamb said:

It looks like the defuuuuuuusers didn't manage to defuse the booooooomb, the baby dragon haters killed and the flying pumpkin hit an emancipator as weeeeeeell.

I understand the mechanics of it, I'm just stunned by that kind of bad luck.

As stated yesterday, I had been the defuser. I defused Gilford, on the recommendation of 2 people I trusted, and still trust, Bartosz included. I don't know who the other diffuser was, but they must have also chosen incorrectly. I can't speak for them, but I had no useful information to base my decision on.

Oh Bartosz, you were supposed to teach me how your bucket works last night, but we never quite got around to that. Did learn a few new things, but we aren't going to discuss that in front of the babies. :blush: Speaking of which, Bartosz threw a lovely Baby Dragon Slumber Party and invited me, so I can now confirm that role includes a confirmation to the target. I know he threw it because he told me and it doesn't appear to have done anything else, which he also said was the case.

That leaves the pumpkin. I was so sure that we had figured things out yesterday, between the fox and the hippo, one being scum and the other the trickster. In one scenario, we'd lynch a scum and the pumpkin would fail to kill the other since they're neutral and we'd know today's lynch. Or, we'd lynch the neutral and kill a scum. We couldn't have been more wrong.

44 minutes ago, Emeric Elephant said:

I was the beholder and targeted the Hippo to learn what they saw, and I learned...

<captioned> BEHOLD! Holbrook Horse targeted Emeric Elephant

You targeted the hippo who targeted the horse targeting you targeting the hippo targeting the horse targeting you... Stop me before I keep repeating it. :wacko:

*Defuser, diffuser, duh. And you thought the names were complicated...

HOLY MOTHER OF FUCK

I'm not sure if this could have gone much worse.

I learnt some things in the night. First off, my role was Vengeful Tracker, and the cute thing about that role was that the Vengeful part meant I could only use it if I died. I claimed to Rutherford (the closest we had to a confirmed townie), who said he understood perfectly well what I meant and that that gave my claim credence to him, heavily indicating to me that he also had a vengeful role, so with the host talking about "Twilight business" hopefully we'll have some information from Rutherford's ghost to work with. 

He also said that a few investigative roles had claimed to him and he was trying to get everyone to either trap or support each other (he said both) and that if I wanted to join in then it involved the horse, the goat, and the elephant. That much seems to have been borne out.

In memory of Bartosz, an updated role list for last night:

1. Bomb-pwoof Bomb Defuser * - Marlowe
  2. Watcher - Holbrook watched Gilford targeting Emeric
  3. Twackew - Hyacinth tracked Holbrook targeting Emeric
  4. Investigatow -
  5. Beholdew - Emeric saw Hyacinths track (Holbrook targeting Emeric)
  6. Pwince - Parvani
  7. Fwying Pumpkin Dat Shoots Wasew Beams Out Of Its Ass - Corrina killed Hyacinth
  8. Vengefuw Investigatow - 
  9. Vengefuw Watchew - 
  10. Vengefuw Twacker - Benicia 
  11. Westwess Spiwit - Leatrix
  12. Vote Thief - 
  13. Vengefuw Vote Thief - 
  14. Baby Dwagon Wuwwaby -
  15. Baby Dwagon Swumbew Pawty - Bartosz

I started trying to de-dwagonspeak it, but really that feels a little pointless rn. :sceptic:

@Marlowe Monkey who did you target please? 

Just now, Marlowe Monkey said:

I targeted Hyacinth Hippo.  

Could you explain your reasoning? 

Did you really think the scum would want to kill the person who so very nearly got lynched? :wacko: 

1 minute ago, Marlowe Monkey said:

I targeted Hyacinth Hippo.  

You said you were the ghoul for Night 2 with Hyacinth as your target.  So, you were happy for any bombs given to you on Night 2 to be passed onto Hyacinth.

But last night you decided to protect the person you were happy to kill the night before?

Not in the mood for this. 

Investigated the Elephant. Not scum.

Not to speak ill of the dead, but Raccoon wanted me to investigate the Elephant and I'm salty I didn't target someone I wanted to like lamb. 

We're not at any serious risk yet I don't think but I'm still fucking pissed. 

1 hour ago, Benicia Bear said:

I learnt some things in the night. First off, my role was Vengeful Tracker, and the cute thing about that role was that the Vengeful part meant I could only use it if I died.

Hmm. Convenient.

29 minutes ago, Gilford Goat said:

Hmm. Convenient.

Convenient how? 
If Shainen was indeed the Vengeful Investigator then he can confirm this, and like I said Rutherford heavily implied he had a Vengeful role with similar stipulations.

1 minute ago, Benicia Bear said:

Convenient how? 
If Shainen was indeed the Vengeful Investigator then he can confirm this, and like I said Rutherford heavily implied he had a Vengeful role with similar stipulations.

Yeah well it's you.

Just now, Gilford Goat said:

It's another thing that could point towards you being the trickster. 

Another thing along with what else? There is nothing else. 
If you look at the list, nearly half of them have no night action component. Go and bleat at Shainen, or Marlowe, or Leatrix or Parvani, I’ve had enough of this crap. 

I'm back! Hewe awe today's wowes!

Scum gets deiw factionaw kiww
Scum gets a Bwockew

1. Vigiwante *
  2. Investigatow *
  3. Framew / Taiwow *
  4. Jaiwkeepew
  5. Hunstman
  6. Watchew
  7. Trackew
  8. Ghouw
  9. Commutew
  10. Motion Detectow
  11. Baby Dwagon Bewwy Wub
  12. Baby Dwagon Mashmawwow Pawty

7 minutes ago, Benicia Bear said:

Another thing along with what else? There is nothing else. 
If you look at the list, nearly half of them have no night action component. Go and bleat at Shainen, or Marlowe, or Leatrix or Parvani, I’ve had enough of this crap. 

Oh and also bunbun protected your ass so there's that.

On 8/20/2020 at 3:04 PM, Omrom said:

Oh doodness! I fowgot to mention da Scum stiww wiww have deiw factionaw kiww tonight, of couwse. I feew so siwwy fow fowgetting to mentioned that. Soooooooowwwwwwy.

Omrom, I don't know if you're allowed to tell but I'm asking anyway... Did the Scum also have a factionaw kiww on night 2?