Hinckley

FABUpunk! Mafia II–Day Two, This Is Insanity

Players (in their anonymous character accounts) only please!!!

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

Note: To be fair to the side that Rutherford Raccoon is on, I'll give it one more game Day to find a replacement. Rutherford Raccoon cannot receive a role from The Trickster, currently, but if someone steps up to play him, he will be able to. In the mean time, he can be voted for or killed at Night.

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

Congratulations Bartosz Bulldog and Benicia Bear on winning the first two roleplay awards! There's a lot of great roleplaying going on, so please keep it up! I love it! :wub: If you're roleplaying hard and want to drop hints at what colors / accessories / etc you might realistically like as a prize, please do!

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

Rules

(Deviations from the EB standard Mafia rules are in bold blue. Modified clauses have been struck through.)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town (Emancipators) or the Scum (Baby Dragon Haters). To win the game, the Town must kill off all threats to the Town, while the Mafia needs to kill off all players who are not a member of their team, or nothing can prevent this from happening (see example role PMs below) Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

1a. This is an anonymous game and you may only post in your character account sent to you by the host. Be sure to check before you post that you are in your anonymous account and not in your main Eurobricks account.

1b. When communicating in private, you should not reveal you true identities to each other, either.

1c. You have been given a Personality Quirk to play. Roleplaying is highly encouraged in this game. After all, you're playing happy, adorable little animals. Feel free to ignore what I've created for you and make up your own personality quirk to play. I will attempt a Darkdragon and award a roleplaying prize to a player or players each game day. This (virtual) prize is for fun only and has no effect on game mechanics.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character. Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character. No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

2a. You may not vote for yourself.

2b. You may not purposely break the rules to garner penalty votes (this will be dealt with on a case by case basis, and I hope I don't need to address it).

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. A majority being reached will not end the day. The day will continue for the full 72 hours and any majority vote that is reached can be overturned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves. Players may not target themselves, unless otherwise noted in your role PM. Players CAN target the same player two nights in a row.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. Similarly, you may not directly quote any communications that were sent to you by other players in the game. If you wish to reveal private communications, these must also be paraphrased. 

5a. The Role PM is structured for every player in this way:

Player: Your EB Profile

Character: Character name

Affiliation: Town (Emancipators) or Scum (Baby Dragon Haters) or Neutral

Role: [Either the details of a Night Action or] Vanilla. You have no ability. Your power is in your vote! Use it wisely.

Win Condition: Either (You win when all threats to the Emancipators are eliminated) or (You win when all the Emancipators and any other factions are eliminated or nothing can prevent this from happening) or (Neutral's win condition)

Character Quirk: See Role 1c.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

6a. PMing (or writeboard activity) is only allowed during the Night phase for every player.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts. You literally can't, anyway.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, including suspension, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator. A warning will be given upon our first violation of Rule 1. Do be careful when posting to ensure you are posting from the correct account.

12. There are no hints or clues in the day/night images.

NPC

govind_100.jpg

Wolfrik Walrus, Captain of The Pluto

pernilla_100.jpg

Pernilla, a pig

pernilla_100.jpg

Omrom, a baby dragon

pernilla_100.jpg

Covam, a baby dragon

pernilla_100.jpg

Torgam, a baby dragon

Players (14)

calissa_100.jpg

Bartosz Bulldog, male, Royal Mopper

caylin_100.jpg

Benicia Bear, female, Town Crier

evren_100.jpg

Bixby Bunny, female, Baroness of the Royal Crest

hayleigh_100.jpg

Corrina Cow, female, Royal Astrologer

hendrik_100.jpg

Emeric Elephant, male, Emmisary to the Elves

keyarra_100.jpg

Franczeska Fox, female, Advisor to the King

lyev_100.jpg

Gilford Goat, male, Distiller

maddock_100.jpg

Holbrook Horse, male, Captain of the Royal Guard

pembroke_100.jpg

Hyacinth Hippo, female, Stable Hand

priella_100.jpg

Leatrix Lamb, female, Tutor of the Royal Brats

shanley_100.jpg

Marlowe Monkey, female, Imperator of Dreams

wyeth_100.jpg

Parvani Poodle, female, Seamstress

wyeth_100.jpg

Rutherford Raccoon, male, Troubador

wyeth_100.jpg

Shainen Sheepdog, male, Stevedore

The Deceased (2)

fergus_100.jpg

Caladon Crocodile, male, Dragon Herder, killed on Night OneEmancipator

shanley_100.jpg

Mobley Mouse, male, Baby Dragon Bather, killed on Night OneEmancipator

Day Two has begun. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. All PMing or writeboard activity must now cease. There is no outside communication allowed during the Day thread. Night Actions are currently being sent and should all be out within the next ten minutes. Thank you!

Oh doodness! Sowwy it took me so wong to get hewe and weveaw what da Twicktew have today! I had mawshmawwow stuck in my teef and I had to bwush dem mysewf becuds ouw gwoomew was muwdewed wast night!

Hewe awe the woles da Twicktew can hand out today:

Scum get a Godfoddew
Scum get a Bwocker
Scum Kiww is an Anawchist (Dey wiww hand a bomb to one pwayew and the bomb wiww expwode on Night 3)

1. Compuwsive Investigatow *
  2. Compuwsive Vigiwante *
  3. Defwector *
  4. Compuwsive Bomb-pwoof Bomb-Diffuser *
  5. Compuwsive Ghouw (if tawgeted by da Anawchist, theiw tawget gets da bomb instead.) *
  6. Compuwsive Blocker
  7. Compuwsive Watcher
  8. Twacker
  9. Viwgin /
  10. Compuwsive Hookew /
  11. Compuwsive Hidew (If dey hides behind a bomb wecipient, weceives one too)
  12. Fwuit Vendow
  13. Encwyptow (If given to Scum, dey awe abow to communicate duwing da Day)
  14. Baby Dwagon Baf
  15. Baby Dwagon Bed Time Stowy

* denotes wequiwed wowe to hand out
/ denotes wequiwed togeddew

Oh dear, the stars were certainly not kind to us! Poor Caladon and Mobley. I know that a number of us suspected Mobley yesterday and I expected to make a bit of a case against him today for his seemingly incomplete roleclaim, but there is little point now. I will clarify why I felt suspicious of it, by way of claiming my own role. I ended up with the Baby Dragon Lullaby, which I used on Benicia as she seems very townie to me. The role is a weak protector, giving the target 25% kill immunity. I am told it was successful, so I wasn't blocked or anything, as far as I can tell.

I'm going to reread the intro now and see if I can make any sense out of it. It's kind of confusing, bordering on insane. :wacko: 

Oh, and congrats to Benicia and Bartosz for their roleplay award and resulting pants. I should have seen that coming with Uranus rising and all.

This is horrible. Two dead baby dragon emancipators. Who will bathe those poor baby dragons now? And those flying spiders sure are scary. I hope Rutherford will be fine.

I got compulsive watcher yesterday and decided to watch Mobley. I figured he would be a possible night action target, which would then allow me to verify claims made today. Unfortunately, he was targeted by a killer, but even worse, the Forrest God told me I was unsuccesful.

Damm. Two town members lost in one night. Not good. I never got to interpret their dreams :cry_sad: speaking of which I had an excellent dream last night about some sherbet lemons... another time maybe...

I attempted to block Shanien Sheepdog but was unsuccessful.

*hic* I was a rolewatcher, so I decides to watch Mobley anddd see what *hic* appens, he was targeted by a compulsive vig, so sooommeeeone got reccklesss *hic* last night. Presumabbbly the *hic* loss of our loyal croc was the scuummm facction kill *hic*

OK, so first off... Borf me bloody tonight was not great for us.  Even though I did get this cute new 'fit and shared a platonic evening with my fellow Leather aficionado who's name I definitely know. (The suds bucket tells me it's Benica and that I am bad with names. My goodness! The bucket really is infallible!) 

So, I was the compulsive tracker last night. I tried to follow Benica because she claimed Falsifier and stated she wouldn't use it. I figured if I could catch her lying we'd find a scum, or if she didn't do anything... well, that'd make her more likely a Townie but not confirm it. Anyways, it's a moot point as I was unsuccessful. I think we're going to need a chart: 

Night 1 Actions: 

Scum get their factional kill
Scum get a Switch (the switch blocks one type of role, active (Blocker, Vigilante, Protector), informative (Tracker, Watcher, Investigator, Voyeur), manipulative (Mirror, Bus Driver, Rolestopper) I believe they chose to block informative, hence my failure to track and Leatrix's failure to watch.

1. Compulsive Tracker * Bartostz Bulldog (me): Tracked Benica Bear. Unsuccessful
  2. Compulsive Watcher * Leatrix Lamb: Watched Mobley. Unsuccessful 
  3. Compulsive Investigator *
  4. Compulsive Voyeur *
  5. Compulsive Blocker * Marlowe Monkey: Block Shainen Sheepdog. Unsuccessful
  6. Compulsive Vigilante *
  7. Compulsive Protector *
  8. Mirror * Shainen Sheepdog. Seemingly Successful in reflecting Marlowe's block
  9. Compulsive Bus Driver *
  10. Compulsive Rolestopper *
  11. Falsifier (Can make one one-shot Action FALSE, recipient gets three options) *
  12. Normalizer (reverts a falsified Action back to Normal) *
  13. Role Watcher (sees which role targets a person, including if it's been falsified or not)* Franczeska Fox: Watch Mobley. Successful. Saw that he was targetted by the vig killer.
  14. Encryptor (If given to Scum, they are able to communicate during the Day)
  15. Virgin
  16. Compulsive Hooker
  17. Hated
  18. Loved
  19. Priest

*indicates required, the Trickster must assign these roles

20. Baby Dwagon Lullaby Corrina Cow: Benica. Successful.
21. Baby Dwagon Slumber Party" Mobley. He dead fam

1 hour ago, Leatrix Lamb said:

This is horrible. Two dead baby dragon emancipators. Who will bathe those poor baby dragons now? And those flying spiders sure are scary. I hope Rutherford will be fine.

I got compulsive watcher yesterday and decided to watch Mobley. I figured he would be a possible night action target, which would then allow me to verify claims made today. Unfortunately, he was targeted by a killer, but even worse, the Forrest God told me I was unsuccesful.

12 minutes ago, Franczeska Fox said:

*hic* I was a rolewatcher, so I decides to watch Mobley anddd see what *hic* appens, he was targeted by a compulsive vig, so sooommeeeone got reccklesss *hic* last night. Presumabbbly the *hic* loss of our loyal croc was the scuummm facction kill *hic*

Were you only told about one role? OR would you have been told about multiple roles? :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: :look: 

borf.

Oh wait I'm a dumbass. Leatrix was unsuccessful.

ignore me guys I've clearly had too much of this rum-laced mop water.

And in interest of maintaining legibility I'll do as I did yesterday and translate for the baby dragons. So cute. So inarticulate. Their voice reminds me of that of a drunk man with an affinity for fur and taking beautiful photos of delightfully whimsical scenes crafted lovingly from plastic bricks. 

"Here awe the roles the Trickter can hand out today:

Scum get a Godfather
Scum get a Blocker
Scum Kill is an Anarchist (they will hand a bomb to one player and the bomb will explode on Night 3)

1. Compulsive Investigator *
  2. Compulsive Vigilante *
  3. Deflector *
  4. Compulsive Bomb-proof Bomb-Diffuser *
  5. Compulsive Ghoul (if targeted by the Anarchist, their target gets the bomb instead.) *
  6. Compulsive Blocker
  7. Compulsive Watcher
  8. Tracker
  9. Virgin /
  10. Compulsive Hooker /
  11. Compulsive Hider (If they hide behind a bomb recipient, receives one too)
  12. Fruit Vendor
  13. Encryptor (If given to Scum, they are able to communicate during the Day)
  14. Baby Dragon Bath
  15. Baby Dragon Bed Time Story"

Borf.

57 minutes ago, Bartosz Bulldog said:

Scum get a Switch (the switch blocks one type of role, active (Blocker, Vigilante, Protector), informative (Tracker, Watcher, Investigator, Voyeur), manipulative (Mirror, Bus Driver, Rolestopper) I believe they chose to block informative, hence my failure to track and Leatrix's failure to watch

How the *hic* omwom would I havve seen the vigg kill if they swiitched informa*hic*tive? Either youu or *hic* Leatrix is lyying abouut a resullttt orrr youu bothh ran into otherr effects *hic*

Harrrumph! I'm glad that spider has gone away, I was getting worried there for a moment. Barrel didn't protect me all the way so I guess I have to hide in my hay bag as well.

Shame about Mobley and about Caladon. Not a very good start :sceptic: got to think more carefully

54 minutes ago, Bartosz Bulldog said:

Deflector *

Thanks, bc I originally read this as "defector" and I was like wtf. I guess I'm the third to report in, I tried to investigate Marlowe in the night but was unsuccessful.

@Franczeska Fox Omrom said this yesterday:

On 8/7/2020 at 3:32 PM, Omrom said:

Scum get a Switch (the switch bwocks one type of wowe, active (Bwocker, Vigiwante, Pwotectow), infowmative (Twackew, Watchew, Investigatow, Voyeuw), manipulative (Miwwow, Bus Dwivew, Wolestoppew)

Role watcher's not on the list.

Good morning, frightful news about the dead and their alignments. Last night I was the normalizer. I had to look up what the role did because I had no idea. Apparently if the person I targeted had a falsified action, I made it a normal action. However, our falsifier didn't target anyone apparently and I didn't want to waste it because I felt special, so I targeted Corrina Cow.

I understand why the vig targeted Mobley, because he was wishy-washy about everyone claiming. Seems we all really did just misunderstand what he meant since he was town. I suppose in a game with a compulsive vig, they had to make a choice. It just so happens it was wrong. It seems we're stuck with another compulsive vigilante tonight. Hopefully they make a better choice. 

1 hour ago, Bartosz Bulldog said:

Scum get a Switch (the switch blocks one type of role, active (Blocker, Vigilante, Protector), informative (Tracker, Watcher, Investigator, Voyeur), manipulative (Mirror, Bus Driver, Rolestopper)

Read the switch role. It clearly lists the 4 roles it blocks. You were the ROLEwatcher. You're not listed.

Bad morning, y'all. I was successful in protecting Benicia. Doesn't look like it mattered since we got 2 others dead... but I chose her since she seemed to be legitimately helpful yesterday. I didn't have a ton of time to spend on day 1, but her posts gave me a bit of a town vibe, and my role was compulsive, so I used it on her. 

Did a little research on today's roles. Fruit vendor - you give fruit to your target. Does nothing other than you can be tracked/watched/etc doing something. 

It also looks like a risky day for us. We've got 2 roles that can prevent this scum bomb from killing one of us (defuser and blocker), but also a role that would DOUBLE it's impact (hider). And a couple that move it around, so it's all sorts of screwy. And of course, the scum have both a godfather and blocker to mess with us. 

Also, I'm curious if Mobley was telling the truth about that slumber party.... since the lullaby had additional abiliity beyond just being for amusement. 

Update: 

Scum get a Switch (the switch blocks one type of role, active (Blocker, Vigilante, Protector), informative (Tracker, Watcher, Investigator, Voyeur), manipulative (Mirror, Bus Driver, Rolestopper) I believe they chose to block informative, hence my failure to track and Leatrix's failure to watch.

1. Compulsive Tracker * Bartostz Bulldog (me): Tracked Benica Bear. Unsuccessful
  2. Compulsive Watcher * Leatrix Lamb: Watched Mobley. Unsuccessful 
  3. Compulsive Investigator * Holbrook Horse: Investigated Marlowe Monkey. Unsuccessful.
  4. Compulsive Voyeur *
  5. Compulsive Blocker * Marlowe Monkey: Block Shainen Sheepdog. Unsuccessful
  6. Compulsive Vigilante *
  7. Compulsive Protector * Bixby Bunny: Protect Benicia Bear. Successful
  8. Mirror * Shainen Sheepdog. Seemingly Successful in reflecting Marlowe's block
  9. Compulsive Bus Driver *
  10. Compulsive Rolestopper *
  11. Falsifier (Can make one one-shot Action FALSE, recipient gets three options) * presumably Benicia Bear, and presumably nothing?
  12. Normalizer (reverts a falsified Action back to Normal) * Hyacinth Hippo: Corrina Cow
  13. Role Watcher (sees which role targets a person, including if it's been falsified or not)* Franczeska Fox: Watch Mobley. Successful. Saw that he was targeted by the vig killer.
  14. Encryptor (If given to Scum, they are able to communicate during the Day)
  15. Virgin
  16. Compulsive Hooker
  17. Hated
  18. Loved
  19. Priest

*indicates required, the Trickster must assign these roles

20. Baby Dwagon Lullaby Corrina Cow: Benica. Successful.
21. Baby Dwagon Slumber Party" Mobley. He dead fam

9 minutes ago, Bixby Bunny said:

Also, I'm curious if Mobley was telling the truth about that slumber party.... since the lullaby had additional abiliity beyond just being for amusement. 

I'm thinking it did have some additional purpose, but he didn't want to share it. I feel like it might have been some kind of weak block (or jailer, if you think about the name), like mine was a weak protection. In the end, the lullaby didn't even have amusement value. I was disappointed by that, I expected a little entertainment for the babies.

48 minutes ago, Gilford Goat said:

Me kill mouse. Me sorry. Me glad though me played it safe.

Given that it was a compulsive vig, I don't think any of us hold it against you. I know I don't... heck, I was voting for the mouse. He was the best choice you could have made IMHO. 

Argh. :cry_sad:

I was the Compulsive Bus Driver. I switched Caladon and Gilford... :cry2:

Caladon is dead... Does it mean that he was killed before I switched them, or did my Bus Driving get Caladon killed instead of Gilford? :wacko:

On 8/11/2020 at 4:12 PM, Holbrook Horse said:

I'm sorry, what makes you think that? When the Defectors took to the skies to found the Western Realms, the stowaway Trickster gave the ship a different setup each day. Why would it be any different here, or do you have inside knowledge?

The day ended yesterday before I got a chance to answer this. I assumed the same roles would come back today, because I didn't take part in the previous adventure and it didn't occur to me that the Trickster would mix things up even more. It would seem that I was wrong.

Poodle, that's a lot of crying for someone who supposedly just switched people. Were you buddies with Caladon to make you this upset that he's dead instead of Gilford? 

3 minutes ago, Bixby Bunny said:

Poodle, that's a lot of crying for someone who supposedly just switched people. Were you buddies with Caladon to make you this upset that he's dead instead of Gilford?  

I'm upset because Caladon ended up Town and my plan possibly back-fired.

Gilford was among my short list of suspects yesterday. Caladon seemed more like the quiet, flying-below-the-radar player that would make a good Scum kill target were he Town, or a good Town Vig target were he Scum.

Either way, faced with the difficult task of choosing targets basically in the dark I decided to deflect whatever was thrown at Caladon towards Gilford. I certainly didn't expect Scum to target Gilford who was either 1) Scum himself or 2) a good lynch candidate on Day 2 based on the amount of votes he got yesterday.

It does look like either my plan back-fired, or Scum got to Caladon before I switched him. :sceptic:

16 minutes ago, Gilford Goat said:

Thanks for the lift.

Uh... don't mention it! :blush:

5 hours ago, Leatrix Lamb said:

I was the Voyeur and also received the unsuccessful result with targeting Mobley.

1 hour ago, Gilford Goat said:

Me kill mouse. Me sorry. Me glad though me played it safe.

It's ok, we forgive you.