Hinckley

FABUpunk! Mafia II–Nights

1 minute ago, Omrom said:

Maybe I can hewp you woast dem? :cry_happy: 

Thank you, dear, it's a deal!! Of course, that means you get extra to keep you full of energy.:dhappy:

I was originally going to suggest we make a fire in a barrel, but they all smell like horse for some reason. :wacko: 

5 minutes ago, Corrina Cow said:

Thank you, dear, it's a deal!! Of course, that means you get extra to keep you full of energy.:dhappy:

Hooway! :wub:  Fank you, miss pwetty cow wady! Fank you!

50 minutes ago, Omrom said:

Oooooh, we should teww spooky ghost stowies! I know of one whewe an eviw dwunk wady kiwwed a bunch of baby dwagons and ate dem!!

I had a dream like that once! But it was slightly different. She gave the dragons even more alcohol and got them all drunk.

3 hours ago, Omrom said:

Oooooh, we should teww spooky ghost stowies! I know of one whewe an eviw dwunk wady kiwwed a bunch of baby dwagons and ate dem!!

Please no. I'm going to close my ears and not listen!

3 hours ago, Corrina Cow said:

I was originally going to suggest we make a fire in a barrel, but they all smell like horse for some reason. :wacko: 

mmmm smells like glue :dsad2:

6 hours ago, Hyacinth Hippo said:

Ouch! Who spilled this water everywhere?? Even at night I'm still hurting!

Why are you walking around at night?! Night time is when my bin of murky water tells me secret things as I clean! You should be in bed! The bucket doesn't like clumsy hipposes, no it doesnt. Borf. Bor.

Thank you everyone for getting. your Night Actions in. I will have the new Day thread up tomorrow, I think in the morning? Maybe 14 hours from now. Perhaps later in the day. I'll let you know as that deadline approaches.

I have errands to run and company coming over in 5 hours, so I'm missing the first deadline I set for myself and hoping I can get the thread up before company gets here. If not, it will be past my 48 hour deadline and for that I apologize, if it comes to that. Thank you for your patience. :wub:

18 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

I have errands to run and company coming over in 5 hours, so I'm missing the first deadline I set for myself and hoping I can get the thread up before company gets here. If not, it will be past my 48 hour deadline and for that I apologize, if it comes to that. Thank you for your patience. :wub:

We all have lives, and those come first and this is a fun game and I appreciate you hosting it in spite of hi ow busy you've been. Borf! :wub:

I have two hours until I have to start preparing for guests. Let's see how I do. :blush:

Good news! Comics are done. I have to switch to food and drink prep. I have 1:45, so once the food is prepped, I'll post the new Day thread. :sweet:

4 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

Good news! Comics are done. I have to switch to food and drink prep. I have 1:45, so once the food is prepped, I'll post the new Day thread. :sweet:

Ahhhh! Yay! I was hoping my compulsive refreshing would pay off! :grin: borf! 

F-word, I've teased you all. I forgot about some twilight business. Sorry! :blush: It's all ready to hit send, once I hear from one player. Thanks for your patience and I'm so so sorry to be a Mafia tease right now. Bad host. Bad! Host!

20 minutes ago, Hinckley said:

Thanks for your patience and I'm so so sorry to be a Mafia tease right now. Bad host. Bad! Host!

Oh my stars, you're worse than that, you're a food and snacks tease! Look at poor little Omrom over there, eyes wide open, lip quivering, tummy rumbling, just waiting for his noms and getting nothing. You're breaking my heart, Anakin. Wait, who? :wacko: 

031.jpg

ADORABLE! I like to call my latest invention the flame-thrower-mower. Why cut grass when you can burn it instead? :grin: 

And yay, cape! It's so perfect, thanks again guys, especially you, Omrom, you really are the best finder ever. :wub: