Hinckley

FABUpunk! Mafia II–Day One, That One Guy is Dead

5 hours ago, Marlowe Monkey said:

Her post here just feels very non committal. She’s briefly evaluated both sides but seems to be sitting on the fence and hasn’t come to a clear viewpoint. 

Vote: Hyaclinth Hippo

Fair enough. I saw it as evaluating both sides. I don't think everyone should claim, there's some really useful roles out there for us. I haven't decided if my role is useful or not. I had to look it up to make sure I knew exactly what it does. 

Ouch! Who is putting all these rakes all over the ship?! :cry_sad::cry_sad: Please, put things back where you got them from! Don't just leave them lying out for poor hippos to get injured on. 

1 minute ago, Leatrix Lamb said:

It's a bloody shame Bixby and Rutherford are showing so little interest in our wool fur hunt for the baby dragon haters. We'll just have to wait and see if and when they show up. I agree with Marlowe's reasoning for voting Hyacinth. As also pointed out by Benicia earlier, that fence she's on is a nice comfy place in the middle (of her big hippo bum, her butt crack must hurt though).

Vote: Hyacinth Hippo

You have no idea how easily I bruise! Please, help me off this fence that you and others claim I am sitting on. 

Vote tally

Bixby Bunny: 1 (Emeric Elephant)
Mobley Mouse: 2 (Hyacinth Hippo, Corrina Cow)
Hyacinth Hippo: 2 (Marlowe Monkey, Leatrix Lamb)
Gilford Goat: 2 (Parvani Poodle, Franczeska Fox)

Non-voters: 9 (Bartosz Bulldog, Benicia Bear, Bixby Bunny, Caladon Crocodile, Gilford Goat, Holbrook Horse, Mobley Mouse, Rutherford Raccoon, Shainen Sheepdog)

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to achieve a lynch. Currently nobody will be lynched. Approximately 31 hours remain in Day One.

21 hours ago, Hyacinth Hippo said:

Vote: Mobley Mouse

12 hours ago, Parvani Poodle said:

Vote: Gilford Goat.

11 hours ago, Marlowe Monkey said:

Vote: Hyaclinth Hippo

11 hours ago, Corrina Cow said:

5 hours ago, Franczeska Fox said:

Vote: Gilforddd *hic* Goat

5 hours ago, Leatrix Lamb said:

Vote: Hyacinth Hippo

I managed to make it out of my hidey-barrel. There was thunder and it was very very scary. But it was even scarier because I lost the lid to the barrel so I couldn't keep the rain out! Fortunately it didn't rain in the end but it was a stressful experiences.

12 hours ago, Mobley Mouse said:

i didn’t say we should all claim, i was responding to an earlier post with a interogative, surely we will?

...assuming we would. And you know what they say: when you assume, you make an ass out of... just you actually.

5 hours ago, Gilford Goat said:

Then she's like "Boi you got that schizophrenia or what they call it?", and he says "No! I'm not backtracking IDK what you're talking about! You're crazy!". Damn she slapped that boy hard.

Is this about the mouse? You said earlier in that post that he's making his situation worse. Are you going to vote for Mobley? Someone else? I know what meme this is, it's the one where it's Bee Movie but every time Gilford posts it's more inane each time :hmpf:

On 8/9/2020 at 9:59 AM, Marlowe Monkey said:

The roles booooooth mention targeting one person. Sooooo I'm thinking it voids all night actions of the person as well as the people they targeted.

Speaking of inane :wacko: most roles target one person so why would you make this inference????

I've been stuck between Mr. No-I-Didn't-Backtrack and Mr. Pot-Calling-Kettle. But Mobley's candor of late contrasts with Gilford's lack of substantive contribution (speaking of, where's@Caladon Crocodile?) so I'll Vote: Gilford Goat

38 minutes ago, Holbrook Horse said:

Speaking of inane :wacko: most roles target one person so why would you make this inference????

My point was that it was more of a chain reaction sort of thing. So if Player A targets Player B and Player B targets Player C and Player A was targeted then Players B and C would have their night actions voided as well. The idea being the slumber role limits the amount of night actions on one night. It was just a suggestion. Either way I agree there's still people not pitching up despite the certificate being fixed. Croc? Rutherford? Bixby? Are you guys dreaming? If you wake up and tell me I can interpret them for yoooou. 

1 hour ago, Holbrook Horse said:

Is this about the mouse? You said earlier in that post that he's making his situation worse.

Yeah he's doubling down which I can't decide makes him more or less scummy. 

2 hours ago, Leatrix Lamb said:

why do you seem dead set (pun intended) against lynching?

Less potential chaos to deal with tomorrow.

OH YEAH OH YEAH OH WHAT THE HELL

IT SEEMS CALADON CROCODILE IS VERY SENSITIVE TO NOISE SO WE MUST ALL BE VERY VERY QUITE AND NOT MAKE ANY NOISES SSHHHHHHH!

AND I WAS IN A FASHION SHOW AND HAVE A NICE NEW TUNIC. IT'S GREEN! ISN'T IT GORGEOUS? I LIKED THE YELLOW ONE TOO BUT SSHHHHH!

On 8/8/2020 at 11:54 PM, Mobley Mouse said:

oh beary-weary-bubbles! i don’t know where you got the idea that i want everyone to claim, i was asking if everyone should. turns out the answer is no, and i’m ok with that. i’ve never been on a boat like this, usually I just stick to soaping up tiny dragon bodies. this is all new and scary. i have now read the big book and mostly understand what animals will be able to do. 

EMPHASIS mine. I am almost certain there aren't any ANIMALS here who haven't been on a boat at LEAST SIMILAR to this before. I don't think this is all that new. Second hand and recycled, really.

14 hours ago, Mobley Mouse said:

i thought i did say that. we’d can disagree on how to english good, but if i later clarify what i meant to  say, you can’t then tell me what i meant when i said what I’d said earlier.

14 hours ago, Mobley Mouse said:

- i didn’t say we should all claim, i was responding to an earlier post with a interogative, surely we will? (to which the answer clearly came back, hell no!)

- since i didn’t do what you claim, I can’t’ve backtracked. i did clarify when some animals had trouble understanding the difference between a subjunctive and declaritive.

8 hours ago, Mobley Mouse said:

sure, what i said might have been less than englishly good.

NOT SURE I'm going to buy that you can't Englishly good when you can chat about the INTERROGATIVE, subjunctive and declarative. I'M BEARLY LITERATE MYSELF Yeah I'm proud of that joke but the the subjunctive refers to things that SHOULD HAPPEN, and perish the thought IT might not. 

I'M actually INCLINED TO believe you about the role YOU CLAIMED, as that was HOW I interpreted OMROM's response to me, but implying that OBVIOUSLY we were all going to claim and then blaming what you said on badly englishing when you SEEM TO KNOW a lot about it, well, that seems disingenuous to me. Never thought I'd vote for someone over grammar

7 hours ago, Gilford Goat said:

Damn she slapped that boy hard.

A TRUELY heartrendering tale that brings a TEAR to the eye. :sadnew:

You are a close second for being voted for I doubt he's much bothered by that because it just doesn't seem like you're taking THIS seriously. Baby dragons ARE at risk Gilford!

6 hours ago, Corrina Cow said:

Oh, look, we're certifiable again

Some would SAY we have all been all ALONG. 

I have CONSIDERED whether or not to say anything, but I think it's better ON BALANCE to claim today. I WAS given the Falsifier role, but obviously I have no INTENTION of using it as it is definitely not compulsive.

On 8/8/2020 at 8:23 AM, Omrom said:

If dey do anyfing ewse I'm not suwe. I'm just a baby dwagon. I don't know how stwong my magic is yet.

I read this part of Omrom's post to mean that those two baby dragon roles could potentially be more than just what he stated in the post.  Having said that, if Mobley is lying about the one he was given being nothing more, then it will be an easy lynch for us once he is found out.  Not sure how that will necessarily happen, but it makes me inclined to think he what not lying about that.  I still think he backtracked on what he said about claiming our roles today.

23 minutes ago, Gilford Goat said:

Yeah he's doubling down which I can't decide makes him more or less scummy. 

Less potential chaos to deal with tomorrow.

We don't always get it right on day one, but a lynch will give us information about alignment and lets us review today's interactions and posts with more information. 

Vote: Gilbert Goat

Between first suggesting revealing roles that I really don't think should be revealed, to saying we should all reveal (conveniently now called as wanting to create a shitstorm) and being happy to point to the mouse, it feels like he is helping scum more than town.

@Hinckley, I think you missed one:

10 hours ago, Parvani Poodle said:

Voting is mandatory, and I don't feel there's much to go on at the moment, but if I had to choose right now I would Vote: Gilford Goat. That "we should just all claim, wouldn't if be fun" comment early on was just slightly... either devious or naive? Probably the latter but it's the only hunch I have for now, with things being quiet and players missing and all.

6 minutes ago, Benicia Bear said:

I have CONSIDERED whether or not to say anything, but I think it's better ON BALANCE to claim today. 

Why do you think so? Do you mean just for your role?

2 minutes ago, Shainen Sheepdog said:

(conveniently now called as wanting to create a shitstorm)

Yeah well that would be organized involving everyone and not a random lynch on someone.

20 minutes ago, Shainen Sheepdog said:

@Hinckley, I think you missed one:

Sneaky sneakers hiding their votes inside paragraphs. Maybe if we could go back to the standard of leaving our votes on a separate line, even if it's in the middle of a sentence? Or maybe I could just be more careful when scanning the topic for the vote tally? :blush:

10 minutes ago, Benicia Bear said:

IT SEEMS CALADON CROCODILE IS VERY SENSITIVE TO NOISE SO WE MUST ALL BE VERY VERY QUITE AND NOT MAKE ANY NOISES SSHHHHHHH!

AND I WAS IN A FASHION SHOW AND HAVE A NICE NEW TUNIC. IT'S GREEN! ISN'T IT GORGEOUS? I LIKED THE YELLOW ONE TOO BUT SSHHHHH!

These are your dreams? Ok so the first one means the Crocodile probably has ear damage which is why he is so sensitive to noise. In which case yes, we shouldn't wake him up. You having to choose between a yellow and green tunic means you are going through a difficult choice in life. I wish you the best of luck. 

A lynch, and particularly the alignment of the player who was lynched, can be helpful when we see who voted for who and who jumped on (or conversely kept off) what bandwagon. 

25 minutes ago, Shainen Sheepdog said:

Why do you think so? Do you mean just for your role?

Yes, I don't think any other CLAIMING would be a good idea. There was discussion earlier about the falsifier, and I appreciate you don't agree with claiming it, but I'd rather say now that I have it and I'm not going to use it than risk being killed and then either someone else claiming they had it or people trying to say I used it when I didn't. 

2 minutes ago, Marlowe Monkey said:

These are your dreams? Ok so the first one means the Crocodile probably has ear damage which is why he is so sensitive to noise. In which case yes, we shouldn't wake him up. You having to choose between a yellow and green tunic means you are going through a difficult choice in life. I wish you the best of luck.

What the hell kinda bullshit is this? Thank you Marlowe, you know I find your interpretations most interesting!

1 hour ago, Benicia Bear said:

No need to roar so loudly.  My Dog it's noisy in here.  Your new shirt smells better, but maybe you should have changed those pants at the same time :pir-sick:

That was crazy, I couldn't hear anything for so many hours! I kept trying but it was all locked up!

Anyhow, now I've finally made it back to all the disgusting smells around here. I kinda miss not being able to communicate, to be honest about it.  It was so quiet and my room smells so fresh.

How can I count the ways? Others have also mentioned many of the same concerns I have, but I'll summarize my own feelings.

Your posts are constantly contradicting your own previous posts, you keep saying you aren't meaning what you are saying or not saying what you are meaning :pir_wacko: A number of things you've said just don't add up at all and I've noticed some other animals trying to specifically distance themselves from you once the defenses started. Always interesting to see people start to try and distance themselves when another is looking scummy.

I was really hoping to have a bunch of quotes here but I haven't had the time to compile it.   I've got two more suspects as well and hope to address that before the day ends. Based on numbers it seems there might be 4 dirty dragon haters to contend with and I only have 3 suspects, so someone is doing very well at flying below my crocdar.

On 8/7/2020 at 5:33 PM, Mobley Mouse said:

seems we need to be extra clear about what each of us can do

Here you said you want everyone to claim.

On 8/8/2020 at 5:33 AM, Mobley Mouse said:

but since we all will have something, surely everyone claims? are there any roles there that absolutely shouldn’t?

Here you said surely everyone should claim.

On 8/8/2020 at 5:41 AM, Gilford Goat said:

17, 18, and 19 should all probably be claimed. 14 can be claimed so we'll know whether or not scum have it. 16 should be claimed IMO and not used if possible. And yeah 11 should be claimed so we can decide which action should be falsified, or if any at all depending on the options available. I wonder how 12 works. Because if the Falsifier is compulsive and their options are all roles we want to keep then hopefully the normalizer can easily normalize them by sending in the role name and not need a player name in order for it to work.

Here Goat saying a lot of claims should be made.

On 8/8/2020 at 10:59 AM, Holbrook Horse said:

All the high-value actions at the top of the list *huh* Did you even consult the big book?

It would appear the Mouse definitely checked nothing :roflmao:

On 8/8/2020 at 11:43 AM, Leatrix Lamb said:

How does knowing who has what role, especially considering most roles have to be handed out by the trickster, relevant for the scum? They don't have to block a particular animal at night, they can simply switch off a category of roles.

This appears to be suggesting everyone should claim while pretending to think it won't help the scum at all :dwacko:

On 8/8/2020 at 4:09 PM, Leatrix Lamb said:

Hmm, what you said made me think. Considering that there are 13 roles that have to be handed out by the trickster, it's possible that some of us might get more than one role. Do you think the number of roles will decrease when more of us will die? It will be real madness on later nights when it doesn't...

You don't think before you post, you just react to what others say? :pir-look: Interesting.

On 8/8/2020 at 6:43 PM, Gilford Goat said:

Everyone claiming would be pretty cool I think if we're all up for it.

Oh yes, now you think everyone should claim.

On 8/8/2020 at 7:04 PM, Gilford Goat said:

Some goods points brought up about not giving scum to much to work with since it could help them narrow down the important roles.

The mouse backtracking is weird for sure.

Hmm, distancing yourself more from the mouse even though you two are basically taking the same tract on everything. Including backtracking :pir_laugh2:

On 8/9/2020 at 1:56 AM, Mobley Mouse said:

if you ask nicely, maybe i can hook you up with a ticket to sleep with the dragons

Is this a threat to kill or a promise to give an action as the trickster? Either way, it's not good or noble.

On 8/9/2020 at 9:12 AM, Mobley Mouse said:

it’s a picture action for amusement value only.

That is completely opposite of what Omrom said. He told us the roles were to help us.  This only makes me more suspicious of you and everyone that blatantly and blindly agreed with you without even bothering (apparently) to go look it up themselves.  I had included quotes from the other animals but they got lost somehow and I really don't want to go back through the day for a third time right now.

On 8/7/2020 at 2:32 PM, Omrom said:

Don't wowwy, dough. I have the abiwity to add a coupwe of wowes for them to choose fwom dat may hewp us!

After going back through the day twice (all my quotes got lost the first time and I had to start over), my vote on the Mouse still stands.  It's pretty obvious to many of us here that you were wanting everyone to claim until it seemed like that was not looked at positivey, then you backtrack and try to explain you were misunderstood.  That's just crazy, and then you claim a role that has no purpose when Omrom told us that it does have a purpose and use. 

Furthermore, I feel that the Lamb, Goat, and Bulldog are also extremely suspicious.

Whew. What a day already. Sorry for not being around much [real-world issues got in the way, so I appreciate the host extending the day due to circumstances] and there's so much to process. And don't believe what you hear about bunnies and carrot-eating - our eyesight SUCKS. Makes it slow to get thru all this. Bulldog, I appreciated your translation of the list!

13 hours ago, Mobley Mouse said:

I’m making up the dragon slumber party? maybe go back and read omwom’s first post. 

No, I don't think you're making it up. It's clearly a real thing. But I don't buy that it's a nothing/vanilla/just-for-fun role. My gut says you're hiding your real role - and that'd be a BIG gamble, hoping that no one actually got the slumber party today. Unless, of course, you're scum and a fellow scum buddy got the slumber party and y'all have the encryptor. I guess you want to hide your real ability and screw with us - and us bunnies like to screw, not be screwed with. 

5 hours ago, Benicia Bear said:

EMPHASIS mine. I am almost certain there aren't any ANIMALS here who haven't been on a boat at LEAST SIMILAR to this before. I don't think this is all that new. Second hand and recycled, really.

I have CONSIDERED whether or not to say anything, but I think it's better ON BALANCE to claim today. I WAS given the Falsifier role, but obviously I have no INTENTION of using it as it is definitely not compulsive.

Go check the logs of the previous boat and you'll see a distinct lack of bunnies.

Also, care to explain what the "3 options" part of the falsifier role is? Might help us in the future to know what all it can do in case it falls into the wrong hands. 

049.jpg

050.jpg

051.jpg

052.jpg

053.jpg

054.jpg

Vote tally

Bixby Bunny: 1 (Emeric Elephant)
Mobley Mouse: 5 (Hyacinth Hippo, Corrina Cow, Benicia Bear, Caladon Crocodile, Bixby Bunny)
Gilford Goat: 4 (Parvani Poodle, Franczeska Fox, Holbrook Horse, Shainen Sheepdog)

Non-voters: 4 (Bartosz Bulldog, Gilford Goat, Mobley Mouse, Rutherford Raccoon)

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to achieve a lynch. Currently nobody will be lynched. 21 hours remain in Day One.

10 hours ago, Holbrook Horse said:

Vote: Gilford Goat

8 hours ago, Benicia Bear said:

8 hours ago, Shainen Sheepdog said:

Vote: Gilbert Goat

@Shainen Sheepdog ? Gilbert, huh?

6 hours ago, Caladon Crocodile said:

3 hours ago, Bixby Bunny said:

I'm so sorry everyone, I've been busy with the trunks all day.

Unvote: Bixby Bunny

Since Bixby has shown up, it's no good keeping a waste of a vote o the rabbit. We need a lynch. I'm tired from pulling my trunk all day.

16 hours ago, Corrina Cow said:

And then there is this. I really doubt that with enough roles to choke an entire stable, there would be additional roles created for nothing but amusement value when the host could just do those actions on their own, like all the other amusement value based pictures. The poor hippo is going to end up with a concussion, are we supposed to believe that was a daytime role for amusement value? Of course not, that's just the host taking liberties with our bodies, as hosts tend to do, no special role required. 

I'm not saying it's damning, but I really doubt an entire role was made up to do nothing else, but you seem to want us to believe that. Or did you mean something else? Who knows???

Although there could be some weight to the suspicions voiced against the Mouse, I'm not sure one would knowingly lie about the details of a role. After all, someone else will likely get the same role no later than tomorrow and will be able to verify Mobley's claim. It would be silly to lie about something that can be debunked so easily. Unless there's something major about the role that can't be shared publicly so soon? :look:

17 hours ago, Gilford Goat said:

The truth is revealed. I was in the mood for a shitstorm. :grin: (still am by whatevs I'm not sad shutup you're sad) 

You got the shitstorm part right.

6 hours ago, Hinckley said:

Sneaky sneakers hiding their votes inside paragraphs. Maybe if we could go back to the standard of leaving our votes on a separate line, even if it's in the middle of a sentence? Or maybe I could just be more careful when scanning the topic for the vote tally? :blush:

Definitely the latter. :tongue:

Goodness it took a while to finish all that mopping. Okay, okay, okay, let me see what we have here. 

OwO what's this? 

033.jpg

*sexiest and deepest bulldog voice* Oh myyy, but I do look lovely in that Leather Ensemble though... might have to keep that one. Borf, Borf! 

So there's been a lot of silliness while I was gone. I'm glad to see that the falsifier has come out though. It's not a 100% bet that they're townie just for outing themselves, but it's certainly not a pro-scum play. If we could verify their action as having been used in spite of their claiming no intent to use it, we'd assuredly catch a scum, so it's decidedly better for us to know that puzzle piece rather than let it go un-seen. That said, tomorrow, the future-telling bin of befouled water that I divinatorily consult, informs me to expect that all of us will claim what roles we were bestowed so we'd likely catch the scum in a lie if that were the case regardless. All that said, I fail to see how this appreciably helps the scum. No one else should claim, though. I flirted with a more open-book concept before voting started but now that I've had time to ruminate on the settup, it's going to be a lot less important to know roles BEFORE the night than AFTER. If everyone has a role, and all of these roles are oneshots, then everyone will be forced to claim by the community, and we can parse the truths from the lies in the morning. This also all but confirms to me that the scum faction will be able to use their Trickster actions as well as their normal actions. 

Furthermore now that we have seen someone claim the Dwagon Swumbew Pawty does nothing but RP related stuff, I'm interested to see how true that is. I'm personally under the impression that it does do or will eventually do something more than what the recipient is informed, so nothing about that claim strikes me as disingenuous. 

I must say I'm a tad torn at this juncture. Every fiber of my being tells me that we need a Lynch on day one to advance as a team, but now that I'm considering how useful these night actions would potentially be in unraveling the secrets of the scum, I'm... oh Togram forgive me for that which I am about to say... Not actually sure we need a lynch today. I'm not sold on the mouse as a prime lynch candidate and the goat, while gregarious, hasn't struck me as particularly scummy. I've had my head in my mop bin for quite a bit at this point and maybe I've removed my head from the game to an extent in doing so, so I may come around to it, but for now I'm going to continue abstaining from voting until I am swayed one way or another. I may choose to vote 3rd party as it were and not contribute to a lynch at all tbh, since, due to the settup, we may learn just as much by not lynching a random person as we otherwise would. 

it’s possible that the slumber party role will change as various animals leave the boat. i was reporting what i received. truthfully. 
but equally it means i don’t have a power role, and if i go the town isn’t losing anything tonight. and when i  flip town I expect close scrutiny of those who were pushing the wagon on me.

“but mobley! you’re giving up? that’s not very townie” some of you will say. i can see the writing on the wall, i explained myself and other animals just used it as more ammunition. there aren’t enough votes unvoted to get anyone else except the memey-goat, and i don’t know if annoying equals scum. 
“but mobley! don’t you have any suspicions yourself?” some of you will say. not really, it’s day one, no one is standing out and the certified glitch has stretched response times to re

reduce hasty words. so no, i have no clue.

25 minutes ago, Mobley Mouse said:

it’s day one, no one is standing out

Nu...not even...me??? :cry_sad:

You had me for a moment until you started down that. 

I still don't think we need a lynch today.

5 hours ago, Bartosz Bulldog said:

and the goat, while gregarious,

What are trying to do? Cozy up to me? Why don't you tell me not to chew my cud so loud like everyone else?

Vote: Bartosz Bulldog

I do actually have some serious suspicions of others but they're really small things that I don't want them to pick up on. 

16 hours ago, Benicia Bear said:

What the hell kinda bullshit is this? Thank you Marlowe, you know I find your interpretations most interesting!

Anytime :wub:.

3 hours ago, Mobley Mouse said:

it’s possible that the slumber party role will change as various animals leave the boat. i was reporting what i received. truthfully. 
but equally it means i don’t have a power role, and if i go the town isn’t losing anything tonight. and when i  flip town I expect close scrutiny of those who were pushing the wagon on me.

So you’re saying the more players leave the more powerful/useful the Slumber Party Role is? I appreciate you can’t copy the host directly but I’d there any more info you can give us about it? 

Vote tally

Mobley Mouse: 6 (Hyacinth Hippo, Corrina Cow, Benicia Bear, Caladon Crocodile, Bixby Bunny, Emeric Elephant)
Gilford Goat: 4 (Parvani Poodle, Franczeska Fox, Holbrook Horse, Shainen Sheepdog)
Bartosz Bulldog: 1 (Gilford Goat)

Non-voters: 3 (Bartosz Bulldog, Mobley Mouse, Rutherford Raccoon)

With 16 players, it takes 9 votes to achieve a lynch. Currently nobody will be lynched. 9 hours remain in Day One.

11 hours ago, Emeric Elephant said:

Unvote: Bixby Bunny

3 hours ago, Gilford Goat said:

Vote: Bartosz Bulldog

18 hours ago, Benicia Bear said:

I think we have to be careful with claiming. Not because the falsifier action is likely to do a lot of damage tonight, provided it is in good hands, but because it only gives the baby dragon haters more information about who holds the remaining roles.

13 hours ago, Caladon Crocodile said:

Here you said you want everyone to claim.

Hmm, I read it as underlining the importance of knowing exactly what the roles do.

This appears to be suggesting everyone should claim while pretending to think it won't help the scum at all :dwacko:

You don't think before you post, you just react to what others say? :pir-look: Interesting.

As I said earlier, I was clarifying what Holbrooke said about the switch role.

When I saw the list of roles the trickster could hand out, it seemed logical that everyone gets one role, given the number of roles that must be assigned at the number of animals on board. What Bartosz said made me at least consider the possibility that someone could get more than one role.

That is completely opposite of what Omrom said. He told us the roles were to help us.  This only makes me more suspicious of you and everyone that blatantly and blindly agreed with you without even bothering (apparently) to go look it up themselves.  I had included quotes from the other animals but they got lost somehow and I really don't want to go back through the day for a third time right now.

Because Omrom presented them separately from the initial list of roles, I too assumed they would not do much more than give the holder some baby dragon fun. I guess we will find out in the morning (if Mobley is being honest and survives the day, that is).

13 hours ago, Bixby Bunny said:

No, I don't think you're making it up. It's clearly a real thing. But I don't buy that it's a nothing/vanilla/just-for-fun role. My gut says you're hiding your real role - and that'd be a BIG gamble, hoping that no one actually got the slumber party today. Unless, of course, you're scum and a fellow scum buddy got the slumber party and y'all have the encryptor. I guess you want to hide your real ability and screw with us - and us bunnies like to screw, not be screwed with.  

Do you think he's lying about having the ticket to the baby dragon slumber party or about what the baby dragon slumber party role does? I don't really see why he would falsely claim, given that the role could end up with someone else on another night.

10 hours ago, Bartosz Bulldog said:

I'm personally under the impression that it does do or will eventually do something more than what the recipient is informed, so nothing about that claim strikes me as disingenuous. 

I guess that's a possibility. Assuming the recipient doesn't need to pick a target though, it can logically only be something that does something to the recipient themselves at night.