Hinckley

FABUpunk! Mafia II–Day One, That One Guy is Dead

Players (in their anonymous character accounts) only please!!!

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

confirmation_001.jpg

Rules

(Deviations from the EB standard Mafia rules are in bold blue. Modified clauses have been struck through.)

1. Each player will be given a character to play, who will be aligned with either the Town (Emancipators) or the Scum (Baby Dragon Haters). To win the game, the Town must kill off all threats to the Town, while the Mafia needs to kill off all players who are not a member of their team, or nothing can prevent this from happening (see example role PMs below) Third-Party (neutral) characters have their own win conditions as outlined in their roles.

1a. This is an anonymous game and you may only post in your character account sent to you by the host. Be sure to check before you post that you are in your anonymous account and not in your main Eurobricks account.

1b. When communicating in private, you should not reveal you true identities to each other, either.

1c. You have been given a Personality Quirk to play. Roleplaying is highly encouraged in this game. After all, you're playing happy, adorable little animals. Feel free to ignore what I've created for you and make up your own personality quirk to play. I will attempt a Darkdragon and award a roleplaying prize to a player or players each game day. This (virtual) prize is for fun only and has no effect on game mechanics.

2. Each day you will be able to vote to lynch a player. Voting is mandatory. Voting should be done in the following format; Vote: Character. Similarly, unvoting is to be done in the format; Unvote: Character. No other format will be accepted. A majority vote is required to lynch a player.

2a. You may not vote for yourself.

2b. You may not purposely break the rules to garner penalty votes (this will be dealt with on a case by case basis, and I hope I don't need to address it).

3. A game day will last a maximum of 72 hours. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. The day will end when a majority vote has been reached. A majority being reached will not end the day. The day will continue for the full 72 hours and any majority vote that is reached can be overturned. After the day has concluded, a night stage will commence, which will last a maximum of 48 hours. Night actions must be sent to the host in the first 24 hours of the night stage.

3.5. Players may not target the same player two nights in a row, and may not target themselves. Players may not target themselves, unless otherwise noted in your role PM. Players CAN target the same player two nights in a row.

4. The alignment of lynched players, as well as those that died during the night, will be revealed at the beginning of the following day.

5. You may not quote or pretend to quote anything sent to or from you in PM with the game host. This includes all the details of your character and role, as well as any night action results. Role claims and reporting of night action results are acceptable, but in your own words only. Do not attempt to use the structure of your role PM to your advantage. Similarly, you may not directly quote any communications that were sent to you by other players in the game. If you wish to reveal private communications, these must also be paraphrased. 

5a. The Role PM is structured for every player in this way:

Player: Your EB Profile

Character: Character name

Affiliation: Town (Emancipators) or Scum (Baby Dragon Haters) or Neutral

Role: [Either the details of a Night Action or] Vanilla. You have no ability. Your power is in your vote! Use it wisely.

Win Condition: Either (You win when all threats to the Emancipators are eliminated) or (You win when all the Emancipators and any other factions are eliminated or nothing can prevent this from happening) or (Neutral's win condition)

Character Quirk: See Role 1c.

6. Do not play the game outside the thread. Similarly, do not post out of character inside the thread; you must always play the role given to you. Game tactics and roles may only be discussed in the game thread or via PM with other players. Private discussion is done at your own risk and should be treated as part of the game.

6a. PMing (or writeboard activity) is only allowed during the Night phase for every player.

7. If you are dead, you may not post in thread or discuss the game with any of the players. Any information you had becomes void, and may not be passed on.

8. You may not edit your posts. You literally can't, anyway.

9. You must post in every day thread.

10. If you encounter a problem or have a question, please contact the host via PM.

11. Violation of the above rules will result in a vote penalty of half the required majority against you on your first offense, and the death of your character on your second offense. Violation of rule 7 will have a heavier penalty, including suspension, made at the discretion of the Games Moderator. A warning will be given upon our first violation of Rule 1. Do be careful when posting to ensure you are posting from the correct account.

12. There are no hints or clues in the day/night images.

NPC

govind_100.jpg

Wolfrik Walrus, Captain of The Pluto

pernilla_100.jpg

Pernilla, a pig

pernilla_100.jpg

Omrom, a baby dragon

pernilla_100.jpg

Covam, a baby dragon

pernilla_100.jpg

Torgam, a baby dragon

Players (16)

calissa_100.jpg

Bartosz Bulldog, male, Royal Mopper

caylin_100.jpg

Benicia Bear, female, Town Crier

evren_100.jpg

Bixby Bunny, female, Baroness of the Royal Crest

fergus_100.jpg

Caladon Crocodile, male, Dragon Herder

hayleigh_100.jpg

Corrina Cow, female, Royal Astrologer

hendrik_100.jpg

Emeric Elephant, male, Emmisary to the Elves

keyarra_100.jpg

Franczeska Fox, female, Advisor to the King

lyev_100.jpg

Gilford Goat, male, Distiller

maddock_100.jpg

Holbrook Horse, male, Captain of the Royal Guard

pembroke_100.jpg

Hyacinth Hippo, female, Stable Hand

priella_100.jpg

Leatrix Lamb, female, Tutor of the Royal Brats

shanley_100.jpg

Marlowe Monkey, female, Imperator of Dreams

shanley_100.jpg

Mobley Mouse, male, Baby Dragon Bather

wyeth_100.jpg

Parvani Poodle, female, Seamstress

wyeth_100.jpg

Rutherford Raccoon, male, Troubador

wyeth_100.jpg

Shainen Sheepdog, male, Stevedore

Day One has begun. You may not vote in the first 24 hours. All PMing or writeboard activity must now cease. There is no outside communication allowed during the Day thread. Thank you!

Don't wowwy evewyone! Baby dwagons are magicaw and we can sense which magicaw wowes the Twickstew can hand out today. Get weady, dis is diabowical!

Scum get deiw factionaw kiww
Scum get a Switch (the switch bwocks one type of wowe, active (Bwocker, Vigiwante, Pwotectow), infowmative (Twackew, Watchew, Investigatow, Voyeuw), manipulative (Miwwow, Bus Dwivew, Wolestoppew)

1. Compuwsive Twacker *
  2. Compuwsive Watchew *
  3. Compuwsive Investigatow *
  4. Compuwsive Voyeuw *
  5. Compuwsive Bwockew *
  6. Compuwsive Vigiwante *
  7. Compuwsive Pwotectow *
  8. Miwwow *
  9. Compuwsive Bus Dwivew *
  10. Compuwsive Wolestoppew *
  11. Fawsifiew (Can make one one-shot Action FAWSE, wecipient gets thwee options) *
  12. Normawizew (Weverts a fawsified Action back to Nowmaw) *
  13. Wowe Watchew (sees which wowe tawgets a pewson, incwuding if it's been fawsified ow not)*
  14. Encwyptow (If given to Scum, they are abwe to communicate duwing the Day)
  15. Viwgin
  16. Compuwsive Hookew
  17. Hated
  18. Woved
  19. Pwiest

*indicates required, the Trickster must assign these roles

Whoa!!! Dat is diabowicaw! Mowe wowes dan peopwe? Dat's a wot of options. The Twicktew has gotten stwongew ovew the past 100 yeaws! Don't wowwy, dough. I have the abiwity to add a coupwe of wowes for them to choose fwom dat may hewp us! I've added these two wowes to the Twicktew's wist of options:

20. Baby Dwagon Wuwwaby
21. Baby Dwagon Swumbew Pawty

Oooooomrooooom! You're back. I want to ride a magical dragooooon toooooo! Soooooo, the twickstew has fucked us all again. There's a lot of ways I feel they could screw this up for the town. The falsifier rooooole has me intrigued. From what I'm understanding they falsify a role but I don't understand what it means by the "recipient getting three options". 

1 minute ago, Emeric Elephant said:

Brrr it really is cold up here! But I normally feel fine. It's like a passing feeling of cold. Does anyone else feel it too? Let's find these scum fast!

I feel cold tooooooo. But that be me dreaming. I'm thinking if you dream that you're cold it means you're going to have some good luck coming up sooooon.

No! Not Biddyboraxbibby! *oh2*  He was the best... Wait, who was he actually? :wacko: Did anyone see him get on board with us? Anyway, glad I wasn't the sacrificial lamb.

51 minutes ago, Emeric Elephant said:

Brrr it really is cold up here! But I normally feel fine. It's like a passing feeling of cold. Does anyone else feel it too? Let's find these scum fast!

I didn't shave. :wink: Cuddle up to me, but keep your trunk to yourself please.

47 minutes ago, Marlowe Monkey said:

The falsifier rooooole has me intrigued. From what I'm understanding they falsify a role but I don't understand what it means by the "recipient getting three options". 

Maybe the recipient gets three roles specified by the trickster that they can choose from to falsify.

That's a lot of roles! Just when you've thought you've seen them all!

Oof! I seem have fallen over poor Biddy's dead body! :cry_sad: Someone help, I have a terrible bruise. Is there a doctor onboard? 

8 minutes ago, Hyacinth Hippo said:

That's a lot of roles! Just when you've thought you've seen them all!

I don't even know what half of them do! I must consult the stars for clarity and understanding. 

We should get started though, the early bird gets the worm. Are there any birds or worms aboard?

OH YEAH OH YEAH OH NO!

BIDDYBORAXBIDDY IS DEAD! I didn't know Torgam the Mighty was such a pretty dragon.

2 hours ago, Omrom said:

20. Baby Dwagon Wuwwaby
21. Baby Dwagon Swumbew Pawty

I don't think we're going to find these in any books, so can you tell us what these roles that you added do please Omrom? 

18 minutes ago, Benicia Bear said:

I don't think we're going to find these in any books, so can you tell us what these roles that you added do please Omrom? 

Suwe fing, beautifuw beaw wady!

I've used my baby dwagon magic to hewp. So the Twicktew can give these two Actions to peopow, if they choose:

Baby Dwagon Wuwwaby wiww tawget one pewson and dat pewson gets to sing a wuwwaby to a baby dwagon!

Baby Dwagon Swumbew Pawty will tawget one pewson and dat pewson gets to have a swumbew pawty wif baby dwagons!

If dey do anyfing ewse I'm not suwe. I'm just a baby dwagon. I don't know how stwong my magic is yet.

See? I am hewping! Awen't you gwad you have baby dwagons hewe to hewp?

no omwom, don’t omnom the blood. i will wash the marshmallow out ok?

so we have more tricks than people on board? everyone gets a task? seems we need to be extra clear about what each of us can do

5 minutes ago, Shainen Sheepdog said:

@Omrom, do you know when the trickster will hand out the roles?

Yes, wif magic.

The wowes wiww magicawwy appeaw befowe voting opens. Sowwy, I fowgot to say dat eawwiew. Dere was so much to teww you about, I fowgotted!

Oooh I like the sound of a baby dragon slumber party! That would make me feel better about all the horrible things going on I’m the FABUrealms.

Eek! I heard a noise! Would someone kindly go and find out what that was?

At risk of restating the obvious I'm going to translate this list into a language I can understand better than adowabwe baby dwagonspeach. 

"Scum get their factional kill
Scum get a Switch (the switch blocks one type of role, active (Blocker, Vigilante, Protector), informative (Tracker, Watcher, Investigator, Voyeur), manipulative (Mirror, Bus Driver, Rolestopper)

1. Compulsive Tracker *
  2. Compulsive Watcher *
  3. Compulsive Investigator *
  4. Compulsive Voyeur *
  5. Compulsive Blocker *
  6. Compulsive Vigilante *
  7. Compulsive Protector *
  8. Mirror *
  9. Compulsive Bus Driver *
  10. Compulsive Rolestopper *
  11. Falsifier (Can make one one-shot Action FALSE, recipient gets three options) *
  12. Normalizer (reverts a falsified Action back to Normal) *
  13. Role Watcher (sees which role targets a person, including if it's been falsified or not)*
  14. Encryptor (If given to Scum, they are able to communicate during the Day)
  15. Virgin
  16. Compulsive Hooker
  17. Hated
  18. Loved
  19. Priest

*indicates required, the Trickster must assign these roles

20. Baby Dwagon Lullaby
21. Baby Dwagon Slumber Party"

That out of the way.... Holy smokes. It must be said that I forsaw this eventuality. You all may think me mad, but the mop-water never lies! By cleaning the grime of the past I enable the contents of my murky pail to expose the future! Gaze into this reeking water and thou shalt behold the stench of treachery and heroics to come! 

So.... This looks like a role madness game of the sort I've never seen before. I am almost too intimidated by this massive list to even start dissecting it... almost. 

So it looks like the scum are going to be able to limit the number of roles that actually take effect. I have no doubt that the morning after we'll be able to ascertain which they chose so that will be useful to some extent. As before reporting actions the morning after is going to be crucial, and as was the case last time I see no townie reason for the "Falsifier" to refrain from announcing themselves. Unless claiming is banned or the recipients aren't informed or something, I also don't see why the Priest and those with voting-power manipulating roles shouldn't claim as well, but I'd appreciate some input thinking that through.  

Looks like this is going to be very interesting. Borf.

3 hours ago, Marlowe Monkey said:

Oooooomrooooom! You're back. I want to ride a magical dragooooon toooooo! Soooooo, the twickstew has fucked us all again. There's a lot of ways I feel they could screw this up for the town. The falsifier rooooole has me intrigued. From what I'm understanding they falsify a role but I don't understand what it means by the "recipient getting three options". 

I feel cold tooooooo. But that be me dreaming. I'm thinking if you dream that you're cold it means you're going to have some good luck coming up sooooon.

I imagine this means that the Forest God or whatever we're calling that these days is going to give the Falsifier 3 options of roles to falsify. presumably the informative roles. The Forest god may also, although it's not explicitly stated so this is just speculation on my part, give that list of options to the Normalizer although it may just be up to them to guess. Either way there's a limited selection of roles that COULD be falsified so the normalizer won't have a massive list of viable options to choose from to start with. 

borf. 

Hey! In the process of establishing the Western Realms, did our ancestors colonize the world of Autumn Falls?

Having considered the list of actions for tonight, I agree with Bartoszzxcvzxcvxc's assessment that whoever is assigned the Falsifier action should claim ASAP.

1 hour ago, Bartosz Bulldog said:

Either way there's a limited selection of roles that COULD be falsified so the normalizer won't have a massive list of viable options to choose from to start with.

We'll have to see but the way I read it, it looks like the Falsifier is given a choice of roles to mess with, and the Normalizer will just have to target someone, and if that person has a role that has been messed with, then good.

The sheer number of actions for tonight has got me all worried. Anyone up fow a wittle snuggle to make me feel better?

3 hours ago, Holbrook Horse said:

The sheer number of actions for tonight has got me all worried. Anyone up fow a wittle snuggle to make me feel better?

I'm always down to snuggle UwU can you give me a belly rub? I'll untangle your mane... Borf.

9 hours ago, Bartosz Bulldog said:

I imagine this means that the Forest God or whatever we're calling that these days is going to give the Falsifier 3 options of roles to falsify. presumably the informative roles. The Forest god may also, although it's not explicitly stated so this is just speculation on my part, give that list of options to the Normalizer although it may just be up to them to guess. Either way there's a limited selection of roles that COULD be falsified so the normalizer won't have a massive list of viable options to choose from to start with. 

Gooooood thinking Bartosz. That makes sense. I coooould see the Normalizer and the falsifier getting the same list oooooof roooooles sooo that there's a higher chance of both of them targeting the same person. And I like the name Forest God. That's a good name. From now on he who lives above us shall be called the Forest God. I think the falsifier should claim. I could see the mirror possibly wanting to claim too. 

10 hours ago, Holbrook Horse said:

Eek! I heard a noise! Would someone kindly go and find out what that was?

Are yoooou sure you weren't dreaming? Hearing noises in dreams usually means you are going through some hard times. 

oh. i had better consult the big book of fun things to do to work out half of those things! 
but since we all will have something, surely everyone claims? are there any roles there that absolutely shouldn’t?

10 hours ago, Bartosz Bulldog said:

1. Compulsive Tracker *
  2. Compulsive Watcher *
  3. Compulsive Investigator *
  4. Compulsive Voyeur *
  5. Compulsive Blocker *
  6. Compulsive Vigilante *
  7. Compulsive Protector *
  8. Mirror *
  9. Compulsive Bus Driver *
  10. Compulsive Rolestopper *
  11. Falsifier (Can make one one-shot Action FALSE, recipient gets three options) *
  12. Normalizer (reverts a falsified Action back to Normal) *
  13. Role Watcher (sees which role targets a person, including if it's been falsified or not)*
  14. Encryptor (If given to Scum, they are able to communicate during the Day)
  15. Virgin
  16. Compulsive Hooker
  17. Hated
  18. Loved
  19. Priest

17, 18, and 19 should all probably be claimed. 14 can be claimed so we'll know whether or not scum have it. 16 should be claimed IMO and not used if possible. And yeah 11 should be claimed so we can decide which action should be falsified, or if any at all depending on the options available. I wonder how 12 works. Because if the Falsifier is compulsive and their options are all roles we want to keep then hopefully the normalizer can easily normalize them by sending in the role name and not need a player name in order for it to work.

What about the bus driver?

11 minutes ago, Mobley Mouse said:

but since we all will have something, surely everyone claims? are there any roles there that absolutely shouldn’t?

1 thru 7 and 13 should not be claimed.

8, 9, 10 should maybe be claimed in order to cause the least damage. The mirror is only a problem for a town vig.

How did I miss the fricking compulsive modifiers when writing everything up??? :ugh: So the hooker is compulsive. Just a little thing I guess but the virgin could be helpful IMO.

Does that mean the falsifier isn't compulsive since it doesn't say it is? Hopefully. If desired that is.

The rolestopper could be a pain in the ass. have them target the bus driver if possible?

Got plenty of time before voting opens which will be when the roles get handed out so hopefully we can settle on this stuff beforehand. Some are obvious that they shouldn't be claimed, but others not so much.

HOLY *HIC* DRAGONS! 

This is shapiiing upp to be the abslute craziest sit*hic*uation and alll thattt. 

2 hours ago, Gilford Goat said:

17, 18, and 19 should all probably be claimed. 14 can be claimed so we'll know whether or not scum have it. 16 should be claimed IMO and not used.

1 thru 7 and 13 should not be claimed.

8, 9, 10 should maybe be claimed in order to cause the least damage. The mirror is only a problem for a town vig.

Logicall breakdownz for sure butt if we claim all the tameee *hic* things thenn don't we givve the scum a smaller rangee to *hic* pick from for theeir faction kill?

4 hours ago, Marlowe Monkey said:

That makes sense. I coooould see the Normalizer and the falsifier getting the same list oooooof roooooles sooo that there's a higher chance of both of them targeting the same person. 

Neither are compulsive, so if we think they are both in the hands of Emancipators, they do not have to be used at night.

51 minutes ago, Franczeska Fox said:

Logicall breakdownz for sure butt if we claim all the tameee *hic* things thenn don't we givve the scum a smaller rangee to *hic* pick from for theeir faction kill?

On the other hand: the risk of killing the unclaimed roles will also be higher for them, as it is more likely that those roles will be watched or protected.

14 hours ago, Emeric Elephant said:

What a great ability! I want to sing a lullaby!

Not sure I want to hear that trunky.