Sign in to follow this  
Slinky44

Looking for star wars decals!

Hey all im new round here so sorry I'm sorry if this isn't the right forum for this but I have been decalling lego minifigures for a while especially clone troopers in particular and I was just wondering if someone would be able to help me out and create some full body lego decals for phase 2 clone troopers of course I would happily pay, I've tried with Adobe illustrator and other programs and just can't seem to get the hang on it so I was just wondering if someone would be able to help me by any chance :) many thanks!

Hello, Slinky44, and welcome to EB. Since you are new to this community, you might want to introduce yourself by creating a thread in the Hello! My name is... subforum.

On the subject of SW decals, have you checked our very own STAR WARS Decals Index, yet? You may find what you're looking for already exists in there.

Of course, in case you're looking for other designs, you may also try and put a request in the Decal Wish List thread, and some of our talented contributors could pick it up.

Best of luck with your projects.