Sign in to follow this  
JLiu15

[HELP] Unable to log into SBrick app

Hey guys, so I made a custom SBrick profile for an upcoming MOC and I need to log into the SBrick app to use it. I haven't really used the app for about a year now, and since then I had switched to a new device (iPhone X from iPhone 7).

Today I tried logging into the app, but when I put in my email and password a popup says "login failed". I then changed my password and was able to log in with it in the browser, but in the app it still says "login failed". When I hit "connect with Facebook" a popup tries to come up but disappears almost immediately. I also tried creating a new account with a different email, but even that says "registration failed".

At this point I feel like it may be a problem with the app rather than my account, as I figure it would at least let me register. I emailed SBrick at info@sbrick.com about the issue but not sure if I'll get a response from them. I wasn't able to find much help online regarding this either.

Any help is appreciated :classic:

Update: I was able to log into the app on an iPad just fine. I guess I'll use the iPad to control the MOC then.

However, I'd still like to be able to use my phone to control my MOCs...

I had a similar issue, and had also been away for a year, and I simply created a new account. Controllers at SBrick are fairly simple, so I don't mind making them from scratch.

5 hours ago, Lasse D said:

I had a similar issue, and had also been away for a year, and I simply created a new account. Controllers at SBrick are fairly simple, so I don't mind making them from scratch.

Okay, guess this might be quite a common issue then. When I logged in successfully on iPad my older control profiles were gone, but most of my old control profiles get deleted anyway so nbd ig.