Hi all. I just did a MOC with my Extreme adventure. Motorized with 4 L motor and 2 Buwizz unit. I have some little questions about it. 

1: Did you guys put a little drip of mineral oil when you do a long run. Noticed that the parts wear really fast. 

2: Noticed that the L motors have some play at the shaft and ABS dust. Do they last long for those kind of rotation ? The tracks have some play so the CV joint are making the shaft in the motor moving up and down. 

3: Is it normal for the Buwizz 2.0 to do a whining noise when starting to give throttle (I think it's the internal receiver ?) 

Thanks if you can answer this. By the way i'm trying to put some pictures but the size are too big. Only 100kb allowed. 

23 minutes ago, lVlaxxx said:

By the way i'm trying to put some pictures but the size are too big. Only 100kb allowed.

Read forum FAQ first, then You will know what to do.

4 hours ago, lVlaxxx said:

By the way i'm trying to put some pictures but the size are too big. Only 100kb allowed.

The paperclip/upload option on Eurobricks that you're talking about is only for very small images to be used in your signature line here on the board.  You only get 100K total, so even 1 regular image pushed you over the limit of available space.  For sharing photos of MOCs, etc., you'll want to use a 3rd party service and I think most folks would recommend Flickr, if not using a Lego-focussed image hosting service ( like Bricksafe, etc.).

Here's a tutorial on linking/embedding Flickr images in your posts: http://www.eurobricks.com/forum/index.php?/forums/topic/97921-flickr-tutorial/

Ok cool i'll create a Flickr account and post after. And for the question about the truck. Can you help me ?