Sign in to follow this  
Nachapon Lego

[MOC] Pinball Machine - Lego ideas - Star Wars Theme

Hi, this morning I just change the pinball machine below to Star wars theme. Hope you like it :)

YouTube pirate theme gameplay video is in the post below. 

20200530_115747

20200530_115535

20200530_115526

20200530_115719

20200530_115705

20200530_115622

20200530_115615

20200530_115603

20200530_115553

20200530_115546

*INSANE* LEGO Pinball Machine!! Please vote at Lego ideas website.*INSANE* LEGO Pinball Machine!! Please vote at Lego ideas website.

*INSANE* LEGO Pinball Machine!! Please vote at Lego ideas website.

*INSANE* LEGO Pinball Machine!! Please vote at Lego ideas website.*INSANE* LEGO Pinball Machine!! Please vote at Lego ideas website.

Edited by bbqqq

Oh my gosh, this is such a cool concept!  

That's one thing I love about LEGO, there's so many different ways to create/build new things like this that others (like me!) never would've even thought of doing.  I especially like the usage of the Death Star planet and the Vader constraction head, definitely feels like something a real pinball machine would have.

The only suggestion I may have is in terms of figure selection.  It looks like mostly OT characters, so the clones + Grievous could possibly be swapped to make them fit into the theme of the OT a bit more.  Maybe a couple of Stormtrooper variations, Boba Fett, or Yoda?  Just my thoughts, but overall, I really like this idea and think the build looks excellent!

On 5/26/2020 at 1:31 PM, Kit Figsto said:

That's one thing I love about LEGO, there's so many different ways to create/build new things like this that others (like me!) never would've even thought of doing.  I especially like the usage of the Death Star planet and the Vader constraction head, definitely feels like something a real pinball machine would have.

The only suggestion I may have is in terms of figure selection.  It looks like mostly OT characters, so the clones + Grievous could possibly be swapped to make them fit into the theme of the OT a bit more.  Maybe a couple of Stormtrooper variations, Boba Fett, or Yoda?  Just my thoughts, but overall, I really like this idea and think the build looks excellent!

Thank you for your very good suggestions, but the problem is I don't have some star wars minifigures. I plan to add some mini space ships.

I try to make a video game version, too.

Edited by bbqqq

Today I try to make stickers for mini x-wing and tie fighter !  This is raw video, no edit ;-)

Update new video and photos at 1st post.

Edited by bbqqq

On 5/26/2020 at 1:31 PM, Kit Figsto said:

Thank you very much for your kind words, your comment is my favorite so far :) My goal is not just to build another good Lego pinball machine, but a complete Lego pinball system that can recreate any real pinball machines. So, I challenge the most difficult Haunted House table's reverse style which took me many days of trial and error to make it work. Imagine when this Lego pinball system was learned by Lego fans worldwide then everyone can build their own good Lego pinball machines. We will see not only thousands of excellent Lego pinball machines with many different Lego themes. But we will see tons of famous real pinball machines or pinball video game tables recreated using Lego bricks made by Lego fans worldwide. That will be great fun, right? I am going to make a minimal / portable small pinball machine equipped with good mechanism, and I will try to use color printer to print the play field floor.

I just added Lego Boost to my pinball machine for automatic score counter and to rotate mini X-wing when scoring. Hope you like it :)

YouTube pirate theme and video game version gameplay video is in the post below. 

Some new video was recorded in 1080p 60fps for smoother ball movement.

Edited by bbqqq

1080p60 game play Lego pinball machine mulitiball auto re-lock. Lego pinball machine with LED lights under 6 USD total price!

Lego pinball machine with LED lights.Lego pinball machine with LED lights.

Lego pinball machine with LED lights.

Lego pinball machine with LED lights.