Hi :)
I have been away for couple of years on bad behaviour, then I fliped and then I was again away for couple of yers because I was doing good things for AFOL community :) And now, with everything kind of slowing down, at least for me, I have time to share with you some of my creations I have built in last five years :)

So let's begin with Hounted house :)
1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
4.jpg
The house is fully furnished:
bedroom
bedroom.jpg
kitchen
kitchen.jpg
room of the madam
madam.jpg
playroom
play.jpg
bathroom
bath.jpg
pantry
pantry.jpg
Barbecue outside
barb.jpg

This set is amazing for creating enterier and yard, as it has a lot of free pace - I believe it was intended to be furnished :) I had so much fun, I added ghosts running on a site of Ghostbusters, leaving for good (they do carry their suitcases:) and I added a lot of things in the yard - I especially enjoyed making a scrapyard and mess inside, in a way that everything is connected
ghost.jpg
For transport, I use my special custommade cardboard boxes (link - note that the site is non-profit with no adds or counters - it is site I made for AFOL support with few friends) 2x 48x48 x 10cm height, and one 32x32 x 30 cm
This creation has been exhibited on LEGO themed events in Serbia, Romania, Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia, Slovakia, Hungary, Poland, Spain, Portugal - etc, so it is quite the world traveler:)

Note that some things in the enterior are heavily inspired by other people;s creations, but it has been so long since I've built it that I don't remember who, as I was just browsing net for furniture. In any case, big thank you for the unknown AFOLs who isnpire us every day with their amazing creativity :)

Lots of crazy things going on.  I like all the monsters, the ones grilling is great.  I like all the trees with the sea weed pieces on them.  The boarded up windows are a good touch.  Very fun and interesting build.  

thank you. Expanding on a set is always fun, as you don;t have to have a lot of bricks, and you can still have a lot of fun
I am not a set collector, but this is how I do it - when I get a set, I build it using constructions, to learn from LEGO designers, as they have become crazy good in last decade, with amazing techniques that even today, with all the AFOLs out there still manage to suprise me with NPU, but once it is built, I eather give it to club member to do the same, then he/she gives it to another until the set returns to me (se we can all have the buildign experience, as bricks are SO expencive where I live, Serbia), or I dissasemble it never to be build again, as bricks are used in mocs

Sometimes I upgrade it, like with Betmenomobile, delorean or SW superstar destroyers, I chimalized them and (made them into Chima vehicles) and everyone hates me from the club because of that :)
But sometimes, the sit is so awesome that I simply can;t make it better, like the bug from Galaxy Squad: Untitled.jpg.9084d80eda12e236a7b14ade97533ed5.jpg

In any case, I suggest to everyone who has free time to take one set and improvise on it, and modify it in some crazy way, or to build around it and add thigns :)