Bob

Pirates Mafia III - Day One

Vote Count:
Justin Reynaud - 2 (Vincent Denis, Aiden Leon)
Fred Dumont - 1 (Peter Lyon)
Alex Howe -  1 (Andrew Laurent)
Jean Pelley - 1 (Trenton Monette)
Andrew Laurent - 1 (Jean Pelley)
Fabien Bellamy - 1 (Joshua Levitt)
Michael Lavoie - 1 (Robin Tremblay)
Robin Tremblay - 1 (Alex Howe)
Aiden Leon - 3 (Justin Reynaud, Daniel Lucas, Fred Dumont)

With 16 players, a majority of 9 is required to lynch. Less than 2 hours remain.

Just now, Andrew Laurent said:

Robin, not going to replace that vote with anyone else? We've only got a couple hours... 

Nope. I don’t like Daniel, vincent, Justin or Alex they all seem toxic and they have caused enough confusion and chaos. I have no idea what is actually happening in their long rants, and the scum must be pleased with today’s chaos. 

1 hour ago, Daniel Lucas said:

act like two 14 years old pussies juts becaues they've got accused by an aggressive player on Day 1.

All they'd have to do is to reply in a patient, unpersonal, non-sarcastic and clear manner.

*Fwom fwom fwom fwomma fwom fwom fwom*

So you can be aggressive and we're supposed to be patient in response? Your aggression is a sign of a town player, but ours isn't? Patience comes in many forms and answering every one of your points is one of them. At least you didn't get personal with your replies.

4 hours ago, Justin Reynaud said:

I believe what I said was:

And the poke votes most certainly have got people talking! 

That's not what you originally said. You said you agreed with Andrew's reasoning and Andrew's reasoning was that the poke vote gets the person being voted for to start talking. I've already laid this point out for you and you ignored it. If you've been eating popcorn and supposedly reading what's happened between Daniel and me, why'd you ignore the points I made about your behavior when I voted for you?

I would almost agree with you, except no one can PM during the day this time. If there was a way for the scum to coordinate their public arguments I would almost lean towards Daniel and Vincent both being scum and trying an elaborate scheme. But since they can't I think they are both town, just very foolish townies.

Couldn't we, though? All two scum would have to do to coordinate this would be to know the other is scum and then argue with each other. Tactics like this don't need behind-the-scenes coordination, so you shouldn't be so quick to cast the idea aside. That being said, I know I'm not scum, but still I find your logic faulty here.

This is a very good insight. I will make a mental note to remember one of them may be a Godfather role.

This pings me the same way the coin flip did. Agreeing with someone is one thing, but announcing you're going to make a mental note of it seems odd to me. This is a nit-pick, I know. This could be just a difference in communication, but it's a ping either way.

His explanations for why he is defending Vincent seem too simple for a townie looking to contribute. Granted, he may have just gotten caught up in the debate early on and is now looking to defend his choices. But it doesn't look that way to me.

Unvote: Joshua Levitt

Vote: Aiden Leon

Daniel jumped to your defense in a similar way and you don't find that odd? Daniel's issue is that there are a lot of posts from Aiden that seem to defend me. The entire issue between Daniel and me started with him defending you. There are a lot of posts from Daniel in that regard that he thinks you're "straightforward" and "right on" and that you (although he calls you Joshua, I think he means you) are right to warn people about the debate between him and me. Aiden has been just as consistent and said less about agreeing with me about you than agreeing with me that Daniel is confusing and not helping. That's put you and me in the same boat as far as people "defending" us. I admit I don't find either one of Aiden or Daniel scummy, but I'm much less certain on Aiden. All I have on Aiden right now is that I agree with him that Daniel is not helping anybody but the scum and it looks to me like he's trying to help us all communicate better by encouraging Daniel to stop it. None of what he's said in that regard seems scummy to me. That being said, a suspicion still lingers that even scum could agree that Daniel isn't helping the town and choose to voice it to appear helpful and buddy up to a townie, in this case-me, but only I know that I'm a townie. I didn't expect this question to take me this long to ask, so apologies, but why do you find Aiden scummy for defending me but not Daniel for defending you?

12 minutes ago, Robin Tremblay said:

Nope. I don’t like Daniel, vincent, Justin or Alex they all seem toxic and they have caused enough confusion and chaos. I have no idea what is actually happening in their long rants, and the scum must be pleased with today’s chaos. 

If you have no idea what was it all about, you are welcomed to take your time and read it. Are you pleased with today's chaos? It seems chaotic for sure if you don't read it. I know, it is not easy to do with a thousand lines of fwooming, but it only gives more reason to do so. Also even if it is chaotic, it is also information. After your blank vote, please stop being so convenient with your neutrality posts.

On 4/7/2020 at 7:27 AM, Fabien Bellamy said:

Keep it going mates, I'd like to see where this is going!

There you go. You may add your conlcusion I think.

41 minutes ago, Andrew Laurent said:

Robin, not going to replace that vote with anyone else? We've only got a couple hours... 

I understand your suspicion on Alex. Since I can only voice one with my votes I'm on Aiden now. I could have gone to Alex to be your second vote, but he is so going under the radar since we've accused him and I doubt a lynch would work on him because of this. Funnily enough this may had been his intention. He is also welcomed to come forth and prove otherwise. Also I'm just fed up with Aiden and Vincent now. If I'm truly so wrong about them I want to find out now.

If we want to lynch, this is the time to decide. Justin has 2 and Aiden's got 3 votes. I think the 1 voters need to make the hard decision of choosing now if they truly want to lynch.

*Fwomma fwomma fwom fwom fwom fwomma fwomma fwom fwom fwomma fwom fwom*

Crap, sorry. I forgot to play myself out and the board wouldn't let me add it for 10 seconds (because it only takes 4 seconds to type fwom) and then Robin posted between them. I just don't want anyone to think I'm spamming up the thread with tuba playing. I'd edit it if I could.

*Not Robin, Daniel. I'm having posting complications. Sorry...

5 minutes ago, Vincent Denis said:

I just don't want anyone to think I'm spamming up the thread with tuba playing. I'd edit it if I could.

If we lynch Aiden and he flips scum, you're next.

Vote Count:
Justin Reynaud - 2 (Vincent Denis, Aiden Leon)
Fred Dumont - 1 (Peter Lyon)
Alex Howe -  1 (Andrew Laurent)
Jean Pelley - 1 (Trenton Monette)
Andrew Laurent - 1 (Jean Pelley)
Fabien Bellamy - 1 (Joshua Levitt)
Robin Tremblay - 1 (Alex Howe)
Aiden Leon - 3 (Justin Reynaud, Daniel Lucas, Fred Dumont)

With 16 players, a majority of 9 is required to lynch. Therefore, nobody has been sent to the firing squad today. A day conclusion will be up shortly, get your night actions in! 

3sAh1Ld.jpg

"Well, who did they decide upon?" the Governor asked.

"Nobody today, sir." Patrick replied.

UlTg2jx.jpg

"They spent the whole day cursing and screaming at each other."