BIGRIG2005

What should I do next? #British Rail Locos

Lately I have been designing on LEGO digital designer, some British rail locos from the 50s and 60s. I am stuck for ideas for what to do next, so I need your help on what I should design. I am in the middle of designing a class 52 at the moment so Any ideas for what to build next would be greatly appreciated. I was think maybe a Hymek? I will start posting these on the LDD gallery soon too. I have included photos of the models, they are in order here- class 55 deltic (br green), class 42 warship (green livery), class 37 (intercity livery). I have also included a photo of my class 52 which is in progress. Please note that I will fix the side window pillars as I think they look quite ugly ?, I will also make it higher as it looks weird low like that. I also have other designs like the hst (power car only),class 165 and class 377 (lead unit only).

81099BAB-6477-44EA-AAC5-5263F43CECF7.jpeg

3CB8CE3D-5FD2-4E84-984B-993D03FFA379.jpeg

53CD0044-F8BF-477E-8EBB-F258D45AF015.jpeg

559AB103-E40F-4D72-90B2-D2461FF42F3B.jpeg

35 minutes ago, Pdaitabird said:

Wow...that curved streamlining would present a challenge, but judging by your other models you're up to it!

Lol, that was a suggestion for him, not me. That is the "hush hush" locomotive.

Ahh the Greeley w 1 4-6-4! This would definitely be a challenge, seeing I have only made diesel locos, DMUs, and one emu In the past. At first glance I thought OK this could be done easily in a small scale, but also may be good in a bigger scale. Anyway thanks for the suggestion. I will get onto this after my class 52!

Edited by BIGRIG2005
Needed to change jogger to bigger