16 minutes ago, KilZol said:

It will probably be either Aberforth or Rosmerta

or Harry with a marauders map :)

6 minutes ago, Jinzol said:

or Harry with a marauders map :)

That would suck

28 minutes ago, KilZol said:

It will probably be either Aberforth or Rosmerta

True but there are currently no rumors or hints at who it will be. We don't even know wether it'll be a new character or a variant of one we already have

Edited by Guyon2002

12 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

True but there are currently no rumors or hints at who it will be. We don't even know wether it'll be a new character or a variant of one we already have

With the new Diagon Alley set I hope they don't reuse the same Olivander that came in the GWP.

3 minutes ago, KilZol said:

With the new Diagon Alley set I hope they don't reuse the same Olivander that came in the GWP.

I'm expecting a reuse as it does a good job representing Mr Ollivander. I do hope we'll get some legprinting so his coat continues on his legs

9 minutes ago, Guyon2002 said:

I'm expecting a reuse as it does a good job representing Mr Ollivander. I do hope we'll get some legprinting so his coat continues on his legs

The only problem I had with that figure was the hair, I don't really think it works for Ollivander. But leg printing would be great.

13 minutes ago, Brick Guru said:

The only problem I had with that figure was the hair, I don't really think it works for Ollivander. But leg printing would be great.

I liked the hair much better than the hair from the 2010 set.

4 minutes ago, KilZol said:

I liked the hair much better than the hair from the 2010 set.

I agree. It’s one of those characters whose hair really doesn’t have a perfect match in LEGO so I’m fine with the new one they used. Although the Trolley Witch hair piece is another good option that arguably may look better than the Nearly Headless Nick hair piece. Funnily enough the Trolley Witch hairpiece also looks way better on Nick than the one he got as well

15 hours ago, Tommy269 said:

The 'another Tom' clue is the only thing behind the chamber of secrets rumor

Forgive me if I’m wrong (I haven’t seen the clue), is it definitely about the other set? What if it’s referring to Diagon Alley and it’s Tom the Innkeeper meaning we’ll get the Leaky Cauldron or at least part of it?

9 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Forgive me if I’m wrong (I haven’t seen the clue), is it definitely about the other set? What if it’s referring to Diagon Alley and it’s Tom the Innkeeper meaning we’ll get the Leaky Cauldron or at least part of it?

That’s an option too. It’s not confirmed either way what it referred to to a few options are on the table

11 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Its rumored to be a £400 set it will probally have leaky cauldren in it the 2010 set had 3 building and was £133 so this one will likely have 6-7 building.

After seeing the Slytherin robes and uniform in both the AT and the battle pack does anyone else think it would've been cool to have have a inquisitorial squad badge print on at least one of them. I know they're both based off of HBP but the battle pack draco didnt have to be. I love the map though and I plan on using it to recreate the scene where the umbridge, filch and the Slytherin surround the room of requirement when I get it

11 minutes ago, KilZol said:

Its rumored to be a £400 set it will probally have leaky cauldren in it the 2010 set had 3 building and was £133 so this one will likely have 6-7 building.

Intriguing, I might actually get this one, I never got Hogwarts because as much as I love the look of it, I couldn’t justify that price for something I couldn’t display 

3 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

Intriguing, I might actually get this one, I never got Hogwarts because as much as I love the look of it, I couldn’t justify that price for something I couldn’t display 

I also didn't buy the Hogwarts one because it was not minifig scale.

1 minute ago, KilZol said:

I also didn't buy the Hogwarts one because it was not minifig scale.

There is that too, but that wasn’t a killer for me, although personally I do tend to buy sets for their figures if I’m not a fan, so only 4 Minifigures in a set that expensive for me was a let down

2 minutes ago, TheRandomBlocker said:

There is that too, but that wasn’t a killer for me, although personally I do tend to buy sets for their figures if I’m not a fan, so only 4 Minifigures in a set that expensive for me was a let down

However it did come with four exclusive characters  who are the foundation of Hogwarts lore. 

3 minutes ago, KilZol said:

I'm pretty sure the new one will have at least 20

I doubt 20 since it is licensed but I would say 15 would be fairly reasonable.  

14 minutes ago, DNSNVN01 said:

After seeing the Slytherin robes and uniform in both the AT and the battle pack does anyone else think it would've been cool to have have a inquisitorial squad badge print on at least one of them. I know they're both based off of HBP but the battle pack draco didnt have to be. I love the map though and I plan on using it to recreate the scene where the umbridge, filch and the Slytherin surround the room of requirement when I get it

I think lego made the decision to keep all the torsos in the minifigure pack generic because they know a lot of people are ultimately going to use it for army building and putting anything that would make it from a specific character or movie would negate its value in that sense. 

2 minutes ago, Icebrick said:

However it did come with four exclusive characters  who are the foundation of Hogwarts lore.

I am aware of that, but 4 figures is not enough to justify me buying that ?

That's understandable.  I was just saying that they are important figures.  

26 minutes ago, DNSNVN01 said:

I'm sure many people would like to have torso's with the Inquisitorial Squad badges but that's not the point of the pack. The point of the pack is to provide fans with an easy way to stock up on their house torso's, even such a small thing as an IS badge greatly reduces the usability of the torso if someone's planning on getting a ton of those packs. I'm glad it's just a standard Slytherin sweater 

12 minutes ago, KilZol said:

I'm pretty sure the new one will have at least 20

I would expect something between 14-18, just be sure not to get your hopes up 

8 minutes ago, Icebrick said:

I doubt 20 since it is licensed but I would say 15 would be fairly reasonable.  

KingNono who is the main leaked of this wave has stated that minifigure lovers will love this D2C as well as other licenced D2C's such as the lego death star which cost £410 had 26 minfigures included in the set.

10 minutes ago, Accio Lego said:

I think lego made the decision to keep all the torsos in the minifigure pack generic because they know a lot of people are ultimately going to use it for army building and putting anything that would make it from a specific character or movie would negate its value in that sense. 

Exactly. I see a lot of people getting disappointed because the figures in this pack aren’t super rare exciting figures but that’s the whole point. It’s meant for army building. It’s a generic student pack, which is exactly what people have been asking for. Just goes to show once again that there’s no pleasing some people 

Just now, Icebrick said:

That's understandable.  I was just saying that they are important figures.  

Depends on what you're collecting I guess. If someone's trying to get all figures those 4 will definetely be something nice (or awfull) but for me personally, as someone who even keeps FB and HP seperate, I'm completely fine with not having the Founders

Just now, KilZol said:

KingNono who is the main leaked of this wave has stated that minifigure lovers will love this D2C as well as other licenced D2C's such as the lego death star which cost £410 had 26 minfigures included in the set.

Still it’s best to keep expectations lower than that. Personally, I’m expecting 10-15 figures. If it’s more than that, excellent, but I’d be very happy with 15. The more the merrier obviously