Sign in to follow this  
Nalyd997

Machines - A Lego Technic Music Video

Hey everyone, thought I'd share a project that I worked on. A few months I was approached by a guy who asked me to build a robot that could self replicate for his music video out of lego. Doing a lot of music stuff myself I thought it would be a cool way to meet some new poeple and have a bit of fun. I built the yellow arm specifically for the vid, and brought in some other contraptions that I have been working on to give the idea of a production line type setup. I'll be doing a video on the arm by itself and a more detailed write up of it in the next few weeks, in the meantime enjoy the video here:

Cheers:)

Personally, I think the vocals could use some work :wink: ... but it's still fun and your Technic creations look great!  Definitely looking forward to seeing more about those.  :classic:

17 hours ago, Techniccrack said:

Very impressive!awesome!

Thank you! 

14 hours ago, deraven said:

Personally, I think the vocals could use some work :wink: ... but it's still fun and your Technic creations look great!  Definitely looking forward to seeing more about those.  :classic:

Yeah, it definitely was a bit of fun. I'm excited to share them, haven't put out anything in well over a year now:0