Sign in to follow this  
Ross Fisher

[Factions Ep. 3] [Bouncers - P11 - Ruusan] [P11 - Ruusan - Triumvirate] Recce on Ruusan

*Your entry has earned 3 XP*

Leaving Mimban, I was hastily re-routed to Ruusan. Apparently the High Council had a deal with a smuggler out of Fort Nowhere to ship back some artefacts. I was to act as the courier. 

Recce on Ruusan

I was about as unimpressed as you can expect. I'm a career diplomat, not some hick freight hauler! But since the Triumvirate were paying the bills, I could hardly refuse. 
Still, I didn't exactly want to spend a whole lot of time there. Smugglers are rarely good company, and the Native Ruusanians are inbred yokels to boot. 
About the only thing on Ruusan that did interest me was the "Bouncers" - adorable little green globular beings that look exactly like the kind of thing you'd see at the other end of a target range.

Recce on Ruusan

Apparently they're sentient, so I resisted the itchy trigger finger, but it was not easy.
I vowed to myself that if ever there was a war on Ruusan, I would do my utmost to make it to the front line. 

Edited by goatman461

7 minutes ago, Professor Thaum said:

This one is really creative, I like it !

Thanks. The build really didn't take me long at all. Literally just putting plants in a field, so I wanted to have a few extra details to raise it up. The Bouncer is one of my more unique builds for this episode, I'm proud of the way Fnab's rifle sits on his back, and the scope effect worked nicely as well!