Sign in to follow this  
Khaled Yousef

LEGO Star Wars 20 Years Celebration Logo

Hello everyone.

This is the logo I designed based on the original 1999 LEGO Star Wars logo to celebrate twenty awesome years of pure joy.

Although this celebration makes me feel so old, yet the fact that I'm still here and still a big fan and still excited about continuing the journey brings warm feelings to my heart.

I'll be using this logo on all my upcoming celebration MOCs this year; and I have a couple of those coming up very soon.

46834087784_4f2d40a598_c.jpgLEGO Star Wars - 20 Years Classic Logo 1 s by Khaled Yousef, on Flickr

Tell me what do you think :-)

Looks awesome dude! Perfection!  have you thought about putting some effects on the sabers?

As you can see,  I attempted this a few years ago.  but yours is a great improvement!

14 hours ago, Smitty500 said:

Looks awesome dude! Perfection!  have you thought about putting some effects on the sabers?

As you can see,  I attempted this a few years ago.  but yours is a great improvement!

I don't know if you remember or not, but five years ago I made a similar 15th anniversary logo and I told you back then that it was inspired by your awesome MOC. This one is also inspired by yours (especially the Death Star from the Planets set), but with more dramatic lighting ;-)

I thought about adding effects to the lightsabers, but I love the transparent parts so much and I didn't want to hide their natural interaction with light.

Looks great! You should definitly put some effects on the sabers as said above.

On 4/10/2019 at 1:38 PM, Khaled Yousef said:

I don't know if you remember or not, but five years ago I made a similar 15th anniversary logo and I told you back then that it was inspired by your awesome MOC. This one is also inspired by yours (especially the Death Star from the Planets set), but with more dramatic lighting ;-)

I thought about adding effects to the lightsabers, but I love the transparent parts so much and I didn't want to hide their natural interaction with light.

ah yes! That's right!    I like the dramatic lighting.  

The only thing that is bugging me is that Vader and Boba are in complete shadow.. I would try brightening the midtones, to bring back some detail to vaders helmet.