markmuel

Bricking Bavaria 2019 in Fürth vom 6.-8. September 2019

BB2019_Logo_JPEG_verkleinert.jpg.7a08296ed9dce8878b9a7214d5061265.jpg

Dear friends of the LEGO® brick,

Bricking Bavaria e.V. invites you to the sixteenth LEGO exhibition with fan event under the name "Bricking Bavaria"! This time we will be the organizer of our event "Bricking Bavaria 2019" in Fürth/Nuremberg from 6th to 8th September 2019. (Setup is on 5.9.).

The Stadthalle Fürth offers us with more than 3000 square meters a lot of space for many great models. With over 200 expected AFOLs and TFOLs, this will be one of the biggest LEGO® fan exhibitions of the year in Germany! (#BrickingBavaria2019)

You can find more Informations about "Bricking Bavaria 2019" on our website: Link to BB2019

The registration will start at the end of March.

Best regards

Markus

member of the organization team

Edited by markmuel

Hi Markus. I live I Fürth and would like to join Bricking Bavaria. It has been on my TODO list for a while, so I will sign up for the LUG and event. Thanks for the heads up. 

Dear friends,

the registration for „Bricking Bavaria 2019“ in Fürth is now open.

You can find all further information about "Bricking Bavaria 2019" in Fürth on our hompepage: Link

If you want to take part in Fürth please register on our registration page for the event. Click here to register.

After the log-in you will find a PDF-document with the informations about our partner hotels with cheaper rates for our participitans.

If somebody want to make a common space or a LUG want to be placed together in a common space please tell me the name of the common space and we will add it in our list on the registration website.

best regards

Markus

Edited by markmuel