Hi,

I would like to build the alternate models of the 954 / 852 helicopter. The ones are which are shown on the box. Unfortunately I don't have the box for my set, and I couldn't find high resolution images on the internet.

Could please someone who has the box, or has access to high resolution images of it, send them to me or point me to a direction to somewhere I could find them.

Thank you.

3 hours ago, Atilla said:

Hi,

I would like to build the alternate models of the 954 / 852 helicopter. The ones are which are shown on the box. Unfortunately I don't have the box for my set, and I couldn't find high resolution images on the internet.

Could please someone who has the box, or has access to high resolution images of it, send them to me or point me to a direction to somewhere I could find them.

Thank you.

Took a quick picture from the back and flap

Good luck :)

Edited by RobNL

I've found the building instructions, but thanks for the link anyway:)

I'd like to build the alternate models, which are featured on the box only. There were a biplane, some sort of a windmill, a crane truck.

Image result for lego 852Image result for lego 852

I'd like to have a try at reverse engineering them, but without the box and high-res images, it's next to impossible.

Any help is appreciated! Thank you! 

On 3/3/2019 at 4:09 PM, RobNL said:

Took a quick picture from the back and flap

Good luck :)

For some reason gmail put the notification mail of eurobricks into the spam folder.
Thank you so much for these images, these are just what I was looking for!