Sign in to follow this  
IGUNNUK33LU

[MOC] Battle of Kastria Firefight at the Safehouse (6)

PART VI: Firefight at the Safehouse

The Rebels prepare to use their new communications equipment to inform the public of the Empire's atrocities, and hopefully sway popular opinion of the Kastrian Revolution...

"Are you sure about this?" Dail Nalyd asked Senator Undelan. Undelan looked at Dail in his old armor and cloak, and simply nodded.

"Very well," Dail said. "You can do the honors, Kyr." He looked at his apprentice. She grinned and pressed the button on the comm system. Suddenly, all the electronic systems in the city, possibly even the planet, turned off. Every screen, communicator, and hologram generator turned on and began broadcasting Senator Undelan as a hologram, voice, or image.

"Hello, people of Kastria. I am Senator Aris Undelan, the last Senator before the Empire abolished the Senate. I am here to share information that our oppressors do not want you hear. Exactly one year ago today, the Empire used a space station to destroy the planet Alderaan, killing billions of innocent people. Luckily, some brave soldiers were able to destroy the station before the empire could massacre another people. This is the true colors of the Empire. They preach order and peace, but all they bring is violence, murder, and evil.

When in the course of Galactic history, it becomes necessary for people to break the bonds that have connected them, the people have the right to dissolve the broken system, and form their own that guarantees them life and liberty. That is what the Kastrian Rebellion and I seek to do. We will force the oppressors- the murderers, the Empire, off our planet, and we will restore the Parliament and restore the rights to free speech, property, equality and justice. Join us to ensure our children will not be destroyed by the Empire as those on Alderaan were. We will bring a brighter future to Kastria. Thank you." The message ended and all the communications systems on the planet went back to normal.

"Nice speech, Senator," Dail said to Undelan. "Hopefully it's enough."

"I served these people for years, I have faith it will be." Undelan replied.

"Unfortunately, it seems the Empire has figured out where that signal came from," Commander Farr of the Rebel Alliance said, cutting in to the conversation.

An Imperial Patrol stopped right in front of the safehouse, and approached the house. Before seeking information or an explanation, a stormtrooper saw the Comms equuipment on the roof, and threw a detonator, blowing up the roof and part of the top floor. As soon as the detonator went off, the rebels fired on the patrol, trying to defend their base. 

qmSJZwql.jpg

"Undelan, get the transports ready. If the Empire's found us, we need to leave immediately before they eliminate us. Especially if they have an inquisitor, like our scouts say. Kyr, come with me, it's time to display your lightsaber skills," Dail said, taking command.

The former Jedi and his apprentice ran out of the building and ignited their blades. 

"Kyr, take the right. I'll take the left. We need to take out this patrol. Then we can get out of here before enemy reinforcements arrive."

"Got it."

The two both took out stormtroopers left and right, although they couldn't be more different. With every strike, Kyr apologized to troopers. "I'm sorry, I don't want to hurt you, but I must." On the other hand, Dail swung his blade and deflected blaster bolts, occasionally quipping: "You picked the wrong side" or "you chose this fight."

bWnkSxvm.jpg                                          r9UDwoDm.jpg

Iqgz9Zwm.jpg                                         daUf7QOm.jpg

^(Ignore the background of that image... Also, sorry about the bad lighting.)

After several minutes of blaster fire, the shooting stopped. The coast was clear. The two U Wings and the Senator's ship hovered next to the rooftop as the rebels jumped in.

FIVE MINUTES LATER...

Imperial reinforcements arrived at the scene. The Inquisitor led them. There was no activity on the scene. Only bodies and smoke. 

"Sir, we found a live one!" a stormtrooper yelled to the Inquisitor. The Inquisitor's guards went to the trooper and grabbed the rebel. The Death Troopers brought him to the Inquisitor.

"Where are they going?" The Inquisitor asked in his low, grumbling voice.

"I don't know," the man replied.

"You will tell me where they're going." The Inquisitor waved has hand and tried to use a mind trick on him.

"I don't know where they're going... they didn't tell anyone, the Senator is just gonna lead them somewhere," the man said in pain, trying to answer to question but unable to. The Inquisitor breathed an aggressive sign, and ignited his lightsaber and beheaded the man after realizing he was useless.

"Search the entire planet, and increase security at our bases and the Palace," the Inquisitor said...

nuYXtA1m.jpg                                          e94Gyv1m.jpg

2go8IF7m.jpg                     QuroiL7m.jpg

More images can be found here: https://imgur.com/a/MdEl0ZG https://imgur.com/a/4ejvPH7

Comments and Criticism welcome. Hope you enjoy! This series is all about the story for me, so I'm not really focused on the builds as much, but I'd still love any advice or ideas. Thanks!

Edited by IGUNNUK33LU