Good and Swordy

Good and Swordy Invades Eurobricks

Yo! My name is Good and Swordy (well not really, but you get the idea, haha.) If that's too long to type out, call me Swordy. Anyway, I'm happy to join this community of AFOLs over the interwebs.

I'm 18 years old and a college kid; a baby adult and immature as heck. I've been a LEGO fan since I was 8. My favorite sets are the Large Pink Brick Box (5560) and the Thunder Driller (8960). Some of my favorite themes include Castle, Power Miners, City, Star Wars, Hobbit, and Creator. I'd like to be a Ninjago fan, but I'm about seven years behind on that canon. Yeah. Anyway...

The LEGO Movie was amazing and I can't wait for the sequel in 2019 :wub:

As much as I'd like to show y'all a cool MOC to start off strong, I can't. Unfortunately, I've been separated from my beloved LEGO collection for the time being because I live in a small college dorm. I did bring five of my favorite minifigs, though, so they can sit on my desk and keep me company while I do my homework :)

(I'll have a picture of those cuties up as soon as I figure out how to host images through Flickr. Stay tuned, I guess?)

When I’m not building, I enjoy fanfic writing, novel reading, Tumblr blogging, and going for walks around my college’s campus. Right now I’m reading Game of Thrones, The Last Unicorn, and the Hobbit. I'm hoping to churn out some cool Lego Movie fanfic in time for the sequel's release.

Anyway, thanks for reading my post, and I'm happy to meet you! Hopefully I'll see you around this cool forum.

Edited by Good and Swordy

Welcome to Eurobricks Swordy!

Edited by JarJarBonks